Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

wow, no one mentioned ecks vs. sever.

So bad it's gooood

God save me from stupid people...

Junior Poster

ANYTHING with Lindsay Lohan in it is the worst movie. And I don't watch any of them.

Junior Poster

but for me truly the worst movie ever had to be that uwe boll abortion "alone in the dark"

I truly don't know why but I only rented it and for the first time in my life ever! (seriously) I wanted my money back!

So if you value your sanity (hell, even if you only value the 5 bucks it cost to rent) Stay Away!!!

God save me from stupid people...

Junior Poster

Heres another, 'Surviving the Game' seriously, what the fuck were they thinking? Oh, nevermind, I know, it was early 90's

Director 'Check this out, were gonna have some rich well-to-do fuckers hunting people in the wilderness as the ultimate hunting experience!'

Producer 'Sounds good, who're the stars?'

Director 'I was thinking Gary Busey and Ice-T'

At this point I'd like to think the Producer was in the middle of a labotemy or something to agree with that.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

I saw "wristcutters" in Pasadena this weekend. The first 15 minutes made me want to die due to the fact that it was the worst acting I have ever witnessed.

If you can make it through the first 5 scenes the rest of the movie is "watchable" but I would not recomend trying it without a razor blade.

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Junior Poster

Wristcutter... sounds similar to the movie called 13 (If im remembering right, we watched parts in my psych class, about a suicidal/emo teenage girl)

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    a spaghetti western called: a man named nobody.

if you haven't seen it, it's worth seeing for the laughs, especially for the shooting contest in the bar.
    the terence hill one? everything with either him or bud spencer in and especially with both of them is bloddy fantastic

another especially good crappy western is hallelujah trail

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Professional Poster

SpaceBalls

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    Wristcutter... sounds similar to the movie called 13 (If im remembering right, we watched parts in my psych class, about a suicidal/emo teenage girl)
    I saw 13 that was pretty good, wristcutters just came out. It is a bit whimsical.

here is a link to the reviews.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/wris..._a_love_story/

once it settles down it gets a little bit better, mostly due to tom waits, but it is still an extremely flawed script; and it looks as if it was shot by a blind monkey- That however would be an insult to blind monkeys.

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Professional Poster

Howard the Duck??