Voters
224. You may not vote on this poll
  • GG

105 46.88%
  • T-Girl

119 53.13%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I hear that Trog, me and you are just a short drive away from strong beer, milk in bags, and a constant barrage of 'eh?'

From what I've heard about Mexico though, the american dollar is all the ID you need down there.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Junior Poster

Lol thats true. All you need is american money basicly anywhere in the world.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMagdi
    Lol thats true. All you need is american money basicly anywhere in the world.
    Except for Canada and England. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    I hear that Trog, me and you are just a short drive away from strong beer, milk in bags, and a constant barrage of 'eh?'

From what I've heard about Mexico though, the american dollar is all the ID you need down there.
    I'm not a beer drinker. I only partake in wines.

Beer and barbells do not mix.

I do remember seeing milk in bags over here in a small mom 'n pop shop during the 1980's.

Plus, no offence, but I'd rather hang with Magdi instead.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

back on topic not that magdi aiint hot but i voted TG as if i voted GG the girlfriend ( hwo frequently lurks here ) would start naggin lol long story

Professional Poster

In the last five years, I have only had T-girls for GF's. I can't say that I would never date a GG again, but the last three girls I have dated ended up lasting for a long time. I think the shortest realtionship was about six months, and the girl I am with now I have been with for about three years. I really see no reason to go back to a GG at this point.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    In the last five years, I have only had T-girls for GF's. I can't say that I would never date a GG again, but the last three girls I have dated ended up lasting for a long time. I think the shortest realtionship was about six months, and the girl I am with now I have been with for about three years. I really see no reason to go back to a GG at this point.
    out of curiosity cos im a newb is your girl one of th HA's posting here
    n e chance of a pic?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ryski1230
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    out of curiosity cos im a newb is your girl one of th HA's posting here
    n e chance of a pic?
    No, she is not one of the girls that is on HA. I actually met this girl when I was doing some contracting after work and we just really hit it off. I have been with her ever since.

Rookie Poster

cant fault that mate nice one sorry if i came across as nosey lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ryski1230
    cant fault that mate nice one sorry if i came across as nosey lol
    NP bro