• GG

105 46.88%
  • T-Girl

119 53.13%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMagdi
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    How old are you? Can't you go to a gay bar as a gurl and finally lose that ass virginity? (I read you hadn't yet, right?)
    Im 20 sweety. Im allowed in bars but I cant drink which is ok cause I dont drink at all. hehehe There are a few gay bars here but none are very appealing. And I guess cause I look too much like a girl I dont get hit on. Ive tried myself to get someone but even when I reveal to them who I really am. They still dont want me. So Ill just wait until I find someone worth my time. And yes Im still an anal virgin.
    Plus you want it to be with another TG, amirite? That narrows the options down, but quality is better than quantity in my book. Me, I'm looking for a hot female musician who doesn't think I'm too old. Enjoy being 20! That's a great age.

Junior Poster

How old are you? Can't you go to a gay bar as a gurl and finally lose that ass virginity? (I read you hadn't yet, right?)
    Im 20 sweety. Im allowed in bars but I cant drink which is ok cause I dont drink at all. hehehe There are a few gay bars here but none are very appealing. And I guess cause I look too much like a girl I dont get hit on. Ive tried myself to get someone but even when I reveal to them who I really am. They still dont want me. So Ill just wait until I find someone worth my time. And yes Im still an anal virgin.
    Plus you want it to be with another TG, amirite? That narrows the options down, but quality is better than quantity in my book. Me, I'm looking for a hot female musician who doesn't think I'm too old. Enjoy being 20! That's a great age.
    Yes either a TG or a guy either one is good. Well youll find that girl just keep looking. lol And yes I love being 20.

5 Star Poster

Ah. Well, jesus, that shouldn't be that hard. Run a craigslist ad! Nothin' but quality there!

Junior Poster

Ah. Well, jesus, that shouldn't be that hard. Run a craigslist ad! Nothin' but quality there!
    Lol thanks but I have and yet no luck. T^T

5 Star Poster

Geez we should get on the chat...but I wanted to know if that hair is yours. I believe you when you say it's tough, but as an average white man it's hard not to imagine that it's easy for pretty young things. Are you a shut in? Is your voice like Truman Capote? Lol..what's the catch?
    There are two ads in Puerto Rico for men seeking TS/TV - in in Condado, one in Isla Verde. You should at least write to them, maybe you'll find out where a good TG friendly hangout is. Live it up girl!

Junior Poster

Geez we should get on the chat...but I wanted to know if that hair is yours. I believe you when you say it's tough, but as an average white man it's hard not to imagine that it's easy for pretty young things. Are you a shut in? Is your voice like Truman Capote? Lol..what's the catch?
    There are two ads in Puerto Rico for men seeking TS/TV - in in Condado, one in Isla Verde. You should at least write to them, maybe you'll find out where a good TG friendly hangout is. Live it up girl!
    Oh I have but no luck either I think I deleted the profile. but its ok. I have found a few friends here not TG's but freidns who like me. A shut in? you mean like if I do my crossdressing privately and noone knows? Catch?

5 Star Poster

Oh I have but no luck either I think I deleted the profile. but its ok. I have found a few friends here not TG's but freidns who like me. A shut in? you mean like if I do my crossdressing privately and noone knows? Catch?
    No lol I was just kidding, don't worry. I meant do you just stay at home.
    'What's the catch means I can't believe you're having a hard time finding someone nice to' date or at least sleep with.

Junior Poster

No lol I was just kidding, don't worry. I meant do you just stay at home.
    'What's the catch means I can't believe you're having a hard time finding someone nice to' date or at least sleep with.
    Oh no I have had sex a few times since I moved to Puerto Rico. But no since my parents told everyone on earth I was a crossdresser and I want to become a TS. I go out all the time dressed up. except work.

Professional Poster

Magdi, do you get pussy with those looks? The way girls go for the dude from Tokio Hotel, they should be climbing on you with rappeling gear.
    Yes I have but I get more male attention but once I reveal my surprise between my legs they just up and leave. *sigh* oh well but yes I have gotten lucky on several accasions where I had sex with a few girls.
    Pffft, they need help.

And as for drinking....if you want a drink, head for canada, the age is much less then here. And Mexico's even lower.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Magdi, do you get pussy with those looks? The way girls go for the dude from Tokio Hotel, they should be climbing on you with rappeling gear.
    Yes I have but I get more male attention but once I reveal my surprise between my legs they just up and leave. *sigh* oh well but yes I have gotten lucky on several accasions where I had sex with a few girls.
    Pffft, they need help.

And as for drinking....if you want a drink, head for canada, the age is much less then here. And Mexico's even lower.
    Lol but its ok. No thanks I dont drink any type of Alcohol.