Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: mimi plastique

Rookie Poster

Default mimi plastique

I just saw Mimi with no makeup on while she was on her webcam, she is beautiful without makeup too for all the haters, plenty of girls look bad with no makeup, but not her, she's fine.

Professional Poster

Fuck and I just used up all my Popcorn pics

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Fuck and I just used up all my Popcorn pics
    Oooop no, this one requires a whole machine I think..................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	popcorn_218.jpg 
Views:	2500 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	142941  

Junior Poster

nice lust, how many of those popcorn pics you have anyways?

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    nice lust, how many of those popcorn pics you have anyways?
    I have bags of them (excuse the pun Leverage)

Junior Poster

I think the next step is to take an actual photograph of yourself eating popcorn

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Junior Poster

Default Re: mimi plastique

Quote Originally Posted by bad2nice
    I just saw Mimi with no makeup on while she was on her webcam, she is beautiful without makeup too for all the haters, plenty of girls look bad with no makeup, but not her, she's fine.
    No one ever is critical of her looks. Its the mouth and attitude that are appalling. And a very inflated sense of how good she thinks she looks. You see, manners and humility go a long way in my book. And a little maturity helps also. Some cock bandits never seem to care though.

stillies77

yeah that subway video was crazy enough for me.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    Quote Originally Posted by bad2nice
    No one ever is critical of her looks. Its the mouth and attitude that are appalling. And a very inflated sense of how good she thinks she looks. You see, manners and humility go a long way in my book. And a little maturity helps also. Some cock bandits never seem to care though.
    Mimi can be over the top, but she is only defending herself, she is really pretty cool and a nice person, and the subway train video is fine by me, she stood up for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    I seem to recall at least one poster (crayons, I believe) criticizing Mimi's looks, but perhaps it was only in jest. I've never commented one way or the other, but if pressed to do so would have to say that I find it hard to argue with the position of whomever it was that made the aforementioned critique.

In any event, yes, the mouth and attitude are an issue, and as for the "cock bandits", well... suffice it to say I believe a certain Mimi praiser can be counted among their number, if we're going to keep things honest.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin