Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Another amaizing sexy thing about a man is when he gets hard ons in pants, especially jeans and you can see the outline of his cock laying against his leg. Then he pulls his cock out of his zipper ( could be in public ) and I give him a blow job.
    What's so amazing

I'm pretty sure you can do the same thing after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_English
    you douched for 2 HOURS????
    "Shemale Douche Baggers" Vol 72 should be out for Xmas.
    HAHAHAH

Veteran Poster

Jennifer we all know you have a classy look but you are a dirty whore too - Don't start this cause you are too far to be challanged!!! lol

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Danielle honey I meant no offence at all... but if ya wanna being it on biatch...

And me a Dirty Whore..... goddam right :O) And PROUD of it!

Veteran Poster

None taken - But you are a slut - A good one - You should be thankful you live far cause I would be there in 2 seconds to teach you a lesson! lol

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

I could always post you a ticket.....

Veteran Poster

LOL Ok I confess, you look like a dom mistress to me, so I would more then likly give in and let you abuse me for a while...

HAHAHA

Im about as SUBMISSIVE as they come !!

*thinks* then again.... for you... maybe i could make an exception....

Im not normally a top... but your cute ass needs a good British pounding....!

Gold Poster

opcorn

..we've got a cat fight on our hands

Veteran Poster

I have no time for people who hide behind newly created handdles used for hatrid!

Yes, I get tested monthly and so do my partners. In this case it was ok because he is clean. But even if I posted this for pure entertainment, which I may have, could you please refrain from answering on my posts if you are going to hate?

I am obiously a huge presence in your life, all your 6 posts since you created this account on Oct. 29th have been related to me...

Stalker much?

Please don't hate brotha! Your thugish attitude is unwelcome!