Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    there's no need for a prenup
    All I'd want would be your drugs; the ones you take before you rack up all the posts.
    then the deal's sealed

..here's to us

Junior Poster

what have I done? I seriously hope you two are sarcastic, I can't really tell as of right now because I ran out of coffee, and the only tea I like is Earl Grey, and we dont have any... my brain is shutting down.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Gold Poster

there's no need for a prenup
    All I'd want would be your drugs; the ones you take before you rack up all the posts.
    then the deal's sealed

..here's to us

Wait! Can I at least see your penis first? I don't want to come up short changed on the night of our honeymoon. You know... just in case.
    There's no previews i'm afraid

It's a bit of a lucky dip...but it'll be fun

I am a hell of a match-maker

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    I am a hell of a match-maker
    You've earned urself 'best man' status

Veteran Poster

Excuse me... Can we get back to me being a whore please???

Nicole and NightSlut please go make out in a different post

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Excuse me... Can we get back to me being a whore please???

Nicole and NightSlut please go make out in a different post
    Sorry for taking the attention u thrive on.... u can continue being centre of attention

Veteran Poster

Nightrider,

What did I tell you over private message? Do you remember? That I will not put up with your childish behavior right?

I told you I was joking freak! You bipolar or somuthin' ?

And by the way I thought this Board was called HungAngels which was made for us the trannies to show off to you guys, so yes, that could be considered a pretty good reason for me to want attention. Now git!!!

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Nightrider,

What did I tell you over private message? Do you remember? That I will not put up with your childish behavior right?

I told you I was joking freak! You bipolar or somuthin' ?

And by the way I thought this Board was called HungAngels which was made for us the trannies to show off to you guys, so yes, that could be considered a pretty good reason for me to want attention. Now git!!!
    Strike a nerve

U really don't know what the fuck ur talking about, do u? U apologised in ur PM to me because u tried to make it out that I was kiss assing, which I clearly wasn't. As usual, u took something the wrong way on another thread and started acting crazy, editing ur posts. All I did was clear things up privately and u tell the board. So don't make it out as I did anything wrong, if anyone, it's u that's bipolar.

Just because this is Hung Angels doesn't give u a free pass to be an attention grabbing whore, so get over urself..

Senior Member Junior Poster

Danielle to answer your truly ponderous question, yes you in fact are a slut! Your self wareness of this fact makes you truly more desirable even if what you said was a work of fiction. Either way, i'm sure your not harming yourslef or anyone else...... but fucking hell your entertaining me.

I'll be perched on the edge of my seat if you wish to divulge any more details from that whorish little of yours. Thank u for brightening up my shitty tuesday!

Always a pleasure never a chore