Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

why are u quick to comment on where others live, when ur the one that lives in a desert

..u have to ride a camel to work and ur bitching about brits Laughing

..grow the fuck up
    ahhh poor misguided fool always needing to chime in WAS I TALKING TO YOU nope and lust and i wernt fighting we were jokeing over food but you are to over sensitive to notice

anyhow there is no desert in phoenix arizona it is just one strip mall after another sprinkled w/golf resorts .... and i dont work i retired in 1998 at 34 i get to spend my days buy the pool or shoping or here makeing fun of you niterider

Junior Poster

marissaazts, slightly offtopic, but I've heard in arizona theres like an average of 22 golf courses per county or some shit like that... so I'm guessing you play golf occasionally?

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Junior Poster

i dont actually know how many there are but they are everywhere ... no i dont play golf im more of a shooting range type of girl

i just looked up maracopa county where i live and in that county alone there are 189 golfcourses and the scottsdale country club(where my dad belonged when he was alive) has 5 themselves

so id guess its even more then22 percounty since we have 15 counties in the state

Junior Poster

OOhhh, shooting range, sounds like my kinda girl! Nothin more fun then throwing up some clay pidgeons and burning through a few boxes of 12 guage shells.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Junior Poster

shooting clays is fun but i actually shot in a sport called ipsc www.uspsa.org it was kindalike being on the progolf tour w/pistols and not paid quite as well lol

Junior Poster

Ahh ok, yeah kind of like the obstacle course for shooting. I wish we had one of those by me (we might but its probably not very well known) that looks like spectacular amounts of fun.

Junior Poster

its a total rush
    if you click on the link it will give you a spot to see if there are any clubs in your area

az was/is the hotbed of ipsc in the US

i would so love to compete again even for fun/amature side but i feel very uncomfortable at the matches now, so many people still can remember the old me and i just cant relax, i checked w/the headquarters office and as long as my id is F and it is ican compete ..but i just dont feel safe

I used to be a bit of a devil, but now I am working on being an angel.
    I'll let you know how it goes......

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Junior Poster

marissa, I'm actually sure that I wouldn't be able to find a place where I'd be safer then a club for people who practice practical shooting... especially since you know everyone is armed, and if someone were to go crazy, there would be like a cache of weapons equal to the size of lithoania's army pointed at them

Junior Poster

i ment i dident feel safe because im T and they arent the most openminded people ...glbt people arnt the most welcome folks in the gun comm.