Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

lust i just noticed your from england thst explains the lack of adventure in food

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    lust i just noticed your from england thst explains the lack of adventure in food
    Yep, who the fuck needs garlic bread when you have good old roast beef and yorkshire pudding, mmmm

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Professional Poster

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    Well I once met Ronnie Barker

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

I've had many jobs from Washing UPS Trucks, Wildland Fire Fighting, Grader/Dozer operator, Forest Service Blasting Technician, GPS Design Engineer, and Finally Professional Automotive Hacker. Good Times for all

I don't like white people either.

Junior Poster

Oh come on thats from Austin Powers.

Junior Poster

I'm 19, understand enough in a couple different languages to say 'suck my balls asshole' (This formerly included in Latin aswell, but recently I forgot) I like to read, and play games, play with my stupid dog, and call my brother an asshole in spanish as he doesn't know any spanish.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Junior Poster

Well ok. Hi my name is Magda but my real name is John. Magda is my female name. Im a 20 year old crossdresser with the desire to become a TS in the future. I got to college right now. Gonna study something with computers not sure what field. Also maybe be a teacher cause face it who wouldnt want a hot TS as a teacher. hehehe. Im Puerto Rican, I love food, Im more of a stay in type person but I like to go out to places like the movies or mall. Ive never been in a full relationship I guess because thanks to my parents everyone in the world knows Im a crossdresser. They just had to tell everyone. *sign* oh well. Im proud of my choice. Im into sex and anything sexual aslong as I like it. Um I guess thats it. hehehe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMagdi
    Oh come on thats from Austin Powers.

So is it your bag baby?

Junior Poster

Now mine for serious... I am 19, have 1 brother, no sisters, my brother is 8 years older then me, we used to fight, but we get along great now. Right now I'm looking for a new job, as I'm tired of working for my dad (Especially since houses aren't selling in Michigan, so no one is getting any tile work done)

I love listening to music, almost 24/7 I'm cranking the tunes. I enjoy reading and video games (yes I am a bit of a nerd, whatever) although I have been rather lazy lately, but I also enjoy weight lifting, its fun seeing your limits and then going beyond them.

I generally try to be friendly, and I'm usually a pretty honest guy.

Although it is true I enjoy calling my brother an asshole, and he enjoys calling my a fucker.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."