View Poll Results: After SRS

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd stick with my guy cus I love him

5 71.43%
  • No way-- he used to play with my cock!

2 28.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I think the answer depends on the guy too...I mean some are so fixated on the cock(no there isnt anythign wrong with that) that if I got SRS it wouldnt work for them...So I probably would just date someone else...not because we did things together with my cock but because I would always be wondering...is he happy or atleast content with me not having a penis...and I think even if they said...it doesnt matter I still wouldnt really believe them.
    I'm hoping that last bit is indeed meant as a joke. Even if they said it, you wouldn't believe them? Hopefully, you won't ever waste any of your time dealing with someone you don't believe.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

LOL I thought it was funny...so I put a smiley face after it but...no its not a joke...Ive asked all the guys that I have seen or dated this question...

I just don't want someone to be with me if they are not truly happy...and if they were happy before when I had a penis and then I got SRS, that question would linger in my head...Is he happy with me? I know later on I will definitely get SRS(my decision after careful consideration...but most likely in my late thirties...I got plenty of time...im only 19)....but then again I could fall deeply in love with the guy and he with me and then maybe...maybe I would stay with him...but thats most likely not going to happen...cause I don't think I would be content with his answer...EVER. If he said Yes he is happy with me...I would feel like he is lying...LOL but if he said he missed me having a cock...I would belive that more than him saying he didn't miss my cock.

Luna

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I just don't want someone to be with me if they are not truly happy...and if they were happy before when I had a penis and then I got SRS, that question would linger in my head...Is he happy with me? I know later on I will definitely get SRS(my decision after careful consideration...but most likely in my late thirties...I got plenty of time...im only 19)....but then again I could fall deeply in love with the guy and he with me and then maybe...maybe I would stay with him...but thats most likely not going to happen...cause I don't think I would be content with his answer...EVER. If he said Yes he is happy with me...I would feel like he is lying...LOL but if he said he missed me having a cock...I would belive that more than him saying he didn't miss my cock.
    It sounds like, from what you've said, you have trust issues. It also sounds like they're rooted in an inability to believe that a guy could really and truly be into you as a person. Of course, I'm not a psychologist, but that's what it sounds like. Yes? No? And what's up with that? Talk!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin