Thread: sexy scars

Default sexy scars

What is it about circumcision scars that just so damn sexy? And which girl has the sexiest. Pics are good.

Interesting thread.

No, really, no joke. I've seen a lot of pix of a lot of dix (Not to mention the ones I've met up close and personal), and it's an interesting study.

Hell, I can wear jewelry in mine (Kinky doc, I'm sure).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

The amazing thing about this site is, before I came here I thought foot fetishes were weird

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Junior Poster

^^ lol dude, that made me nearly piss myself.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    I'm deadly serious Leverage, some of the things I have seen here in the last year are no less mind-boggling

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    I'm deadly serious Leverage, some of the things I have seen here in the last year are no less mind-boggling
    Search for 'fisting' and get my thoughts on the matter.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

I hear you on that... i have a friend that is extremely nasty and thinks its hilarious to show people some of the most disgusting videos ( at least in my opinion) you will ever see, like 2girls 1cup type of stuff. gross.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Professional Poster

B1 I already know you're a sexual devient of major proportions

And Leverage it's amazing the stuff you see on internet foums, because most people are anonymous they seem to have no shame. Every now and then here you see a guy make his first post asking for the most outlandish and freakish thing. The worst has to be the other week when somebody asked for links of T on Animal, I would call the guy a troll but he would probably just try and fuck himself if he thought I was right

Default sexy scars

I guess girls with dicks is not a fetish . Or at least quite a few people would think you were weird.