Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

serious eye candy...awesome pic of you and felisha. thanks for sharing

Veteran Poster

The pageant was a blast!! Then again anywhere with that many beautiful transsexuals and a bar and I'm having a good time.

I was with Frank (Franks-tgirlworld) and he was shooting pics the whole time so he'll have some on his site or some Grooby site sometime soon.

It was good to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a bit (Ms. Foxxx) and I met some girls I had never met before and some I had never even seen before. Much better time than any night at Peanuts or any other place.

Buddy

Professional Poster

Great pics, Felicia & Danielle.... two of my favorite people.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Felisha has skin that she can push together and create a very nice cleavage, and enhanced with a bit of bronzing powder it makes it look a bit bigger... No protoshop there, but thanks for playing...

Drive through...second window please

xoxo
    You are denying that picture is Photoshopped? You dirty little bitch. You need another spanking.

this is what photoshopped boobs really look like

meow

FK

Junior Poster

the winner has a pretty face.
    and Danielle your looking good also .
    i always like to watch miss world, and trying to pick the winner with my family,its great fun .
    my niece does a bit,but in her comps the winner is already picked before the show has begun.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster

Danielle is just so damn hot....

i still can't believe i actually met her.

::

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Danielle...just so you know, I took that picture of you and Felicia. I actually took two!

I had fun. I hope you did as well!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    The pageant was a blast!! Then again anywhere with that many beautiful transsexuals and a bar and I'm having a good time.

I was with Frank (Franks-tgirlworld) and he was shooting pics the whole time so he'll have some on his site or some Grooby site sometime soon.

It was good to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a bit (Ms. Foxxx) and I met some girls I had never met before and some I had never even seen before. Much better time than any night at Peanuts or any other place.

Buddy
    I wanted to meet you two! Was Frank sitting back there with the guys that were videotaping the event, because that's were I was pretty much the whole time (my buddy was snapping pics as well)? He had a damn fine camera if that was him.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood

Buddy
    I wanted to meet you two! Was Frank sitting back there with the guys that were videotaping the event, because that's were I was pretty much the whole time (my buddy was snapping pics as well)? He had a damn fine camera if that was him.
    Hey man. No we were up at the tables - one of the tables up front on the right. Frank was there most the night snapping photos and I was wandering around buying girls drinks and getting silly.