Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

You are too sweet - and a good ass kisser LOL

Actually I am very into sitting back and watching what the drama will be. I lost my voice because me and a group of girls were screaming all night LOL It was funny as hell.

Phillipines should have won. She had the full package not just beauty but brains too.

I had a great time. I have not gone out for like a year or so, and it was nice to get out to the TS event and see all those cool people. It's different then going to a TS club where the girls want to rip you to shreds LOL

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Junior Poster

Danielle, you look absolutely stunning!!!! All the best.

Danielle, the blonde looks HUGE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001_188.jpg 
Views:	1558 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	142772  

Veteran Poster

Yeah, she's a big girl. She's 6'1 or something but she looks AMAIZING she is the hottest plus size woman I have seen that including GG

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

5 Star Poster

You photoshopped boobs on Felicia? Sigh. There is no honesty in the world anymore.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Yeah, she's a big girl. She's 6'1 or something

Fucking hell that's the same height as me, damn I don't know if I would feel weird with a girl as tall as me, I've never seen one. She is very pretty though.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Veteran Poster

Felisha has skin that she can push together and create a very nice cleavage, and enhanced with a bit of bronzing powder it makes it look a bit bigger... No protoshop there, but thanks for playing...

Drive through...second window please

xoxo

Junior Poster

being tall doesn't mean you can't be beautiful....she is tall alright but very proportioned to her height and boobs. I'm relatively tall too...5"9'. I wish I was 5"3' or lower. Anyway to see all the old winners and the new ones. You can visit www.queenuniverse.com . Some of my filipina friends are in there. Hahahahha! Danielle, you are the most fishy of them all in my opinion. You are giving them FISH girl!

Junior Poster

Double post....oops sorry!

Gold Poster

I thought it was only gg's that could be fishy!