Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    stillies77

awww...i always wanted one of those but i hate how the mask has those stupid holes in the eyes...takes away from the costume i think.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    awww...i always wanted one of those but i hate how the mask has those stupid holes in the eyes...takes away from the costume i think.
    why don't u take a nap stillies and come back when u've something interesting to say...

stillies77

THAT IS AWESOME

and

nah.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I wonder what happened to Chef Rider? I got: go code= negative. What ya gonna do?

I'm sure he'll be back someday.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I wonder what happened to Chef Rider? I got: go code= negative. What ya gonna do?

I'm sure he'll be back someday.

Thanks for the bump

Honda's Drunken Rant

OK, here's the deal with being cross gender. It's a hard situation for most people to understand and it's generally regarded as a fetish or something, so I think some level of clarification is required. I've certainly researched this just by having worked with and hung out with TS girls for a decade or so. That's why I started working at a GLBT club.

Note At This Point: I have been drinking! But this is all true.

I thought I was suppose to be a girl when I was six years old. I knew for certain at the age of sixteen. The first time I had full on sex, not just blow job or hand job sex. And yes. It was with a really cute girl.

It's interesting that sex is usually the trigger.

The really weird thing with me is that I have no interest in men. I'm stuck being a cross gender, no interest in surgical operations or hormones, happy to be a non-TS dyke bitch, living as a man. And that's a pretty messed up deal.

It is a mental, emotional, I guess somewhat biochemical thing. It is real, and I'm not an idiot or a crazy person, and it doesn't really bother me.

Some of us are born strange, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I'd personally never want to live as a girl, seems like a pain in the ass, but some things you just cant control. Oddly enough, I'm only sexually into girls. A little dyke who got lucky and was born with a dick. I could do without the chest hair, but what can ya do? There's wax and razors.

I've said all this before, but no-one should feel weird about how they are. We're all. . . what we are.

And I'm probably a little more odd then the norm, but it doesn't bother me at all.

And that's the truth. I'm one chromosome away from being TS, I think I have a unique perspective on the situation. Or not, I could just keep rambling on about cartoons. . .

Five minutes. Five minute response time. Best toy ever.

Gold Poster

So when is this 'beating' happening that u've been going on about

Any second, now. Wait for it.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Any second, now. Wait for it.
    why, what's the hold up?

are u pouring urself another drink or are u molesting someone in their sleep

Neither, at the moment. I'm watching you unable to not respond to my posts. Within minutes. Every time.