Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

2. Vicki is the sort of girl that would just laugh at how much of a loser honda is.
    Personally, I would laugh about what supposedly happened in that hotel room too. My friends can all testify to hearing many twisted sex stories that make me laugh, but would probably embarrass most people.

But I have a feeling that Honda is not the only "loser" Vicki's laughing at.
    Back stabbing is the name of the game here. Vicki and I had a very nice evening, the rest is none of anyone's business. That is all. Please move along.

Or not. What else would you talk about, I suppose?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

Yeah, I hit one of your boyfriends again (chef mike today), get over it, I'm gonna keep doing it. You guys should find a gay chat to blab in. No girls here talk to you. Just common sense.

Oh, and yes, I work at The Gay 90's, that's been established. Please continue.
    Gigs up buddy. I read your posts and they're disgusting, particularly when you came into a Vicky Richter thread to say that you stuck your tongue in her ass but never had sex with her. You're a dead ringer for a molester. Even the threads where you talk about your undying love for her, it reads as obsessive, sick, deluded, and unable to take no for an answer.

And yes, you work at a gay club, your name is Jeff Anderson, you mop semen, and you're bald. And Chefmike has owned you for over three years on this site. Your sentence has been extended.
    LMAO...he's every bit as delusional as he is repulsive...and that's saying a lot...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

This whole thing is for MY amusement Nicole, not to impress HHA
    Ditto...he's a repulsive little creep and a glutton for punishment. Vicki doesn't need us to defend her. But if we also serve to alert the HA community that there's a deranged date-rapist at large, then we are providing a public service. You're welcome, ladies!

Happy Festivus!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

2. Vicki is the sort of girl that would just laugh at how much of a loser honda is.
    Personally, I would laugh about what supposedly happened in that hotel room too. My friends can all testify to hearing many twisted sex stories that make me laugh, but would probably embarrass most people.

But I have a feeling that Honda is not the only "loser" Vicki's laughing at.
    Back stabbing is the name of the game here. Vicki and I had a very nice evening, the rest is none of anyone's business. That is all. Please move along.

Or not. What else would you talk about, I suppose?

Says the deluded imbecile who went out of his way to make it everyone’s business in the first place. Fuck, you're dumb. That said, don’t go back to getting all passive-aggressive on us now, sweetheart. You went out of your way to create this situation – and these conflicts – so deal with it. Either way, I look forward to the pure hilarity that arises from your complete lack of integrity and nonexistent sense of personal responsibility.

This is going to be a fun year. Thanks in advance for the laughs, want wit.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    This whole thing is for MY amusement Nicole, not to impress HHA
    Ditto...he's a repulsive little creep and a glutton for punishment. Vicki doesn't need us to defend her. But if we also serve to alert the HA community that there's a deranged date-rapist at large, then we are providing a public service. You're welcome, ladies!

Happy Festivus!
    Well said, gentlemen. If my ribs don't hurt from laughter, it just isn't worth it. That said, this couldn't be happening to a nicer guy.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

I've told you many times that you're obsessive, Honda, and you know it.
    Why did you have to tell him many times?

I can just see this conversation.

tardbot: why do you think I'm obsessive I'm not obsessive, I've never obsessed even about obsessing?
    Nicole: Yes tardbot, you're obsessive, you need to let go of Vicki.
    tardbot: Do you know what Vicki's asshole tastes like?
    Nicole: Let it go tardbot, you're obsessive.
    tardbot: I wonder if it tastes different when she's awake?
    Nicole: Probably not tardbot, stop obsessing.
    tardbot: It tastes like summer's eve and stale pistachios
    Nicole: What does that even mean tardbot?
    tardbot: Why do you keep calling me tardbot?
    Nicole: Oops

Junior Poster

I can't stop obsessing over this. So he's obsessing and we're obsessing over him obsessing so you're telling us that your clients obsess even more about you when you're not obsessing over our uhhh ruminations.

Craziness. Hondarobot's okay. He just needs to get some sleep.

Gold Poster

But, as you can see, he's not the only one who's obsessed here. All of these guys are more obsessed about his obsessing than he is about obsessing about Vicki.
    Nicole do you realise that you're obsessed because we're obsessed that honda's obsessed with Vicki Richter?

You're as bad as us.....if you don't like it, don't come into the thread.

That's my advice, I'm not being a cunt but you know what to do. I don't browse the cartoon threads or cock threads. We're all here for different reasons.

Gold Poster

Well my cock got harder then a diamond in an ice storm
    lmaoooo

You've got it all wrong. I don't think honda is that bad at all, but there's no denying that he's a tool. I'm sure the feeling is mutual but it was him who started all this shit with me. I gave him plenty of warnings but he kept calling me out so I wasn't just going to let him talk shit. It's got to the stage now were this is one of the highlights of HA for me personally. It's only funny from time to time as long as it's not over-killed but recently things have been pretty quiet between us. Sometimes the other threads bore me to tears and with honda you're always garaunteed laughs at his expense. It's not like he's being bullied because he creates his own problems and dishes out as much as he recieves so I've no sympathy for the guy.

Gold Poster

lol