Rookie Poster

Default Anyone recognize these girls?

Anyone know anything about these girls? I know the one dressed as a cheerleader I haven't seen in a long time, although she was one of my favorites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheerleader_421.jpg 
Views:	1207 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	177015   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01_811.jpg 
Views:	1207 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	177016  

Your first one is an Argentine gal named Sofia/Lorri (5'10", in Buenos Aires, on hormones since 14 yo, 22 yo at the time of the photo shoot). The second one is Vaniity.

Edited to correct spelling of Buenos Aires, LOL.

Rookie Poster

Wow, is that Vanity? I'm a big fan of hers but the face looks a lot different. She must have been a lot younger when these pics were taken.

Professional Poster

Sofia is one of the most feminine TGirls I've ever seen. Everything about her is feminine. Her face is smooth, she doesn't look to muscular, her hands seems small and her skin is very nice too. I guess the hormones in such an early age did her good.

She also seem to be very confident about her look and from the photoshoots I've seen of her, she doesn't "overdress". She doesn't need big fluffy dresses to look feminine. She could wear anything and still look feminine. A great girl indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by AceHole
    Wow, is that Vanity? I'm a big fan of hers but the face looks a lot different. She must have been a lot younger when these pics were taken.
    My files of Vanity for that cheerleader shoot are dated June 2000, so they probably were done early in 2000, maybe late in 1999. But I think it's mainly the relatively sparse-use of make-up and possibly the hair color which may have thrown you. Here's some earlier pix (no breasts) and you can tell it's Vaniity/Vanity.

One is dated April 98 (ten years ago!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hts173_735.jpg 
Views:	719 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	177062   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1013b026_199.jpg 
Views:	720 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	177063