Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Why are Latin women so hot?

I guess you could say Im a late bloomer but I am just now discovering how hot Latin women are.
    I watch Univision daily not understanding a thing but mesmerized by all those amazing latin women and I think I am in love with one:Lily Estefan.
    She hosts that show called el gordo y la flaca out of miami.
    She is SO HOT.......I just love this woman......she makes me melt.
    Im trying to learn spanish now,I went and bought a spanish book friday.
    Something about Spanish women is when they get done up to go out they dont fuck around.....they go for the jugular.
    I mean these women are done from head to toe,perfect.
    I know one thing......Im attracted to femine women are Latin women tend to be feminine.
    I wish I still lived in Miami......

Oh by the way this is for Allanah.......My new infatuation.....Lily Estefan is on the cover of a magazine called SELECTA its published in Miami could you get me one?
    Ill pay you via paypal or other means.
    Please I am desperate.
    Thank you.

Rookie Poster

often a different race garners attraction from another race. IE white boys have a fantasy about asian girls, asian men have a fantasy about the white girl and so forth. in the U.S. alot of males see the looks and attraction of other cultures as SEXY because it is differnt and appeals to there appetite of sexual stimulation, when we become accustom to a certain person or look we begin to take it for norm, it is when we see something out of the norm that it catches our fancy. there was a study done i read once on white males and the race they had a big fantasy about, it was asain girls, they did the same study on asian men and there fantasy revolved around the american woman, black/white. asian and hispanic girls hold an exoctic look to most american men either black or white. so i would say you fall within the realm of NORM, regardless if she is a tgirl or gg. it is what you feel and see exotic. everyone always wants what isn't readily available

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

yeah...................what she said

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

where is Allanah when I NEED HER?

Quote Originally Posted by Ts Laura
    often a different race garners attraction from another race. IE white boys have a fantasy about asian girls, asian men have a fantasy about the white girl and so forth. in the U.S. alot of males see the looks and attraction of other cultures as SEXY because it is differnt and appeals to there appetite of sexual stimulation, when we become accustom to a certain person or look we begin to take it for norm, it is when we see something out of the norm that it catches our fancy. there was a study done i read once on white males and the race they had a big fantasy about, it was asain girls, they did the same study on asian men and there fantasy revolved around the american woman, black/white. asian and hispanic girls hold an exoctic look to most american men either black or white. so i would say you fall within the realm of NORM, regardless if she is a tgirl or gg. it is what you feel and see exotic. everyone always wants what isn't readily available

thanks geekmeat. I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one watching Spanish channels without understanding a word of what's going on. The game shows look pretty silly, but the girls are magnificent. one cutie after another. People in my office try to help me with my Spanish, but it's pretty hopeless.

2 words..... sabado gigante,lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

im glad i payed attettion in spanish class so i could understan those sexy women.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I took spanish in high school, hardly remember a thing
    damn shame when you consider how much pussy I've missed out on at those $2 a dance spots in Queens lately
    lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Latina trannies and genetic females are by far the sexiest! Most of the trannies I'm into are Latinas. But I'd never turn away a mixed lady either; Asia/Latin , Blk/Latin, Blk/white. I'm not really into white trannies though. Haven't seen any that are as sexy as Giselle!

And yeah I watch that latin channel Univision without knowing a word either. I watch that dance show(Caliente?) with all the hot latina mamis shakin their ass!

Junior Poster

My new dream girl........Lili Estefan!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1024x768_lili_wallpaper_163.jpg 
Views:	2007 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	21321   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jtm-005940_198.jpg 
Views:	1976 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	21322   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pa_flaca_lili5_7_859.jpg 
Views:	1968 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	21327