View Poll Results: Do you spit or swallow ?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spit

34 17.35%
  • Swallow

162 82.65%
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Do you spit or swallow?

Guys and Gals...

Spit or swallow ?

Pictures are welcome lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cum_swap_1_968.jpg 
Views:	2633 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	142236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cum_swallow_015_353.jpg 
Views:	2419 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	142237  

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Can i take the AIDS virus if i take a blowjob Daniella??seriously.

Veteran Poster

http://aids.about.com/od/safersexque.../oraltrans.htm

HIV and oral sex; a matter of HIV risk and HIV transmission. The answer to this question may surprise you. The risk of oral sex is not well documented but does exist. While many consider oral sex the "safe sex" the facts tell a different story. Is there an HIV risk with oral sex? The answer to this question of HIV transmission may surprise you.
    A.
    Simply put, the answer is yes. It's possible for you to become infected with HIV while receiving oral sex, but certainly the risk is extremely low. The scenario that would lead to HIV transmission of this sort is very rare and the chance of it occurring is remote. If your partner has HIV, blood from small cuts or open sores in their mouth may enter the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis), the vagina, the anus, or directly into the body through small cuts or open sores. While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is, evidence suggests that the risk is much less than that of unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

Know your partner's statuss!

This is just for fun...

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Veteran Poster

Danny,I've Heard,"I'm on Hormones,I can't cum" From TGirls More Times
    Then I Can Count.Seriously.I've Been With Very Few Who Can Cum,And
    I've Been With Plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    http://aids.about.com/od/safersexquestions/f/oraltrans.htm

HIV and oral sex; a matter of HIV risk and HIV transmission. The answer to this question may surprise you. The risk of oral sex is not well documented but does exist. While many consider oral sex the "safe sex" the facts tell a different story. Is there an HIV risk with oral sex? The answer to this question of HIV transmission may surprise you.
    A.
    Simply put, the answer is yes. It's possible for you to become infected with HIV while receiving oral sex, but certainly the risk is extremely low. The scenario that would lead to HIV transmission of this sort is very rare and the chance of it occurring is remote. If your partner has HIV, blood from small cuts or open sores in their mouth may enter the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis), the vagina, the anus, or directly into the body through small cuts or open sores. While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is, evidence suggests that the risk is much less than that of unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

Know your partner's statuss!

This is just for fun...

thanks

Veteran Poster

Thanks for reminding me Clind, it is best to show some educational material with this topic for those who may have questions, but like I said...It's all in good fun

Veteran Poster

Danny,Question? There Have Been A Few Girls Who Said They Were On
    Hormones And Did Cum.And A Few I Believe.Different Dosages?Length Of
    Time They've Been On Them? Kind Of Confusing.

Veteran Poster

I can cum, but like a woman... very little and super clear. I pre-cum ALOT which genetic women do, if I am not mistaken.

Some girls only go on hormones once in a while because of work. #1 request I get from guys is " Can you cum for me? " and my response is no. It makes me tired and I cannot work the rest of the day. But typically in my personal life it takes a complete experince to get me off. Kissing, boob play, getting my ass eaten, a good hard pounding by someone I am really into and not just playing cause I am horny...etc...

I can't speak for all girls but I think the ones that cum buckets aren't on regular HRT treatment.

Veteran Poster

Thanks,Makes A Lot Of Sense

Junior Poster

Hmm I would say spit. because Ive tasted my own cum and its not very good. it gives me a gag reflex.