• ABSTAIN

20 8.40%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

u just won't let this grammar thing go will u

.i suppose u'll be bringing it up in ur weekly book club

..i was right, deal with it

Professional Poster

I like her. She seems reasonable and open-minded.

Those things can take you places in the future.

Whether you like Nicole or not, you have to acknowledge that at least 85% of the "men" on this board are either kissasses or cowards, so kudos as always to anyone who recognizes that. If you wanted to prove this scientifically, I'm sure looking at the comments many guys make over a three month span would be sufficient. Lacking balls themselves, they fall all over themselves to suck a pair. Just calling it like it is fellas. Back to nibbling on them nuts now! There ya go...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts_jessica_959.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	142116  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

Well it looks to me like she pretty much liked around here, which was what I guessed in the first place.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    yeah stfu and get back in the gabbly
    punk muhfucka
    Hmm..look's like you two are finally good. That's nice to know.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Nichole Wins By A Huge Margain.My Anger Is Subsided.I Have A Temper.
    What Can I Say?It's Just The Net But I'm Still Not Gonna Let Anyone Punk Me
    Out.Peace.Everyone Have A Good Weekend.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Going back to the tpic. I like Nicole. Though she could be too hormonal at times and extremely sensitive.

Love ya girl! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

I think nicole is cool,we had i differences at first but like two adults we worked them out.

Professional Poster

I think that Nicole is great!!! I love reading her posts. She has a lot of knowledge that almost all of us can learn from. I also think that all the other girls on this board are great too.

As for some of the guys, my opinion is a little different. Most of us guys here are all "in stealth mode" and "in the closet", and most of us were not even members before the new rules about veiwing pics started a few weeks ago. So , that tells me that most of us are just a bunch of wankers that only joined so that they could continue to view the "FREE" pics. Some of us are even posting nasty one liner bullshit comments and remarks about the girls here. None of the girls here flame anyone until they are bullied around by some "in the closet, cock loving wanker". So before you go calling someone a "FAGGOT", "COCKSUCKER" or whatever else helps make you feel a little more masculine or manly, ask yourself why you are here in the first place and I am sure you will be able to label yourself "FAGGOT" or "COCKSUCKER".

So, what that tells me is that all the girls here have bigger balls than almost all of us guys (figuratively speaking that is ), (well maybe literally speaking in some cases) LOL.

BTW, contrary to pouplar belief, shit talking and bad mouthing the girls here does not mean that you have big balls. It just means that you are very insecure with yourself and have nothing better to do with your time between hardons.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

stillies77

uhh dude now you are the "creepy" one...shut the fuck up already.