Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Legend,

Why do you see everything I do in a negative light? Why must you question me on every single one of my obviously positive posts? Jeeeese get me off that cross already! Move foward and stop being so negative. This is a friendly thread, please leave the HungAngels Drama out of it. No matter how mean you are to me or how much you disagree it won't get you anywhere, so just drop it.

Thanks
    What are you talking about im not being negative nor do i think you are,im also not being or have every been mean to you.All i'm saying is that maybe you wouldn't be so passable if you haven't gone through your early surgeries,i think by stating she doesn't need any kind of surgery is taking away from her ultimate goal.Do you think many of the girls here wouldn't be the beauties they are today if they hadn't had surgery.

Veteran Poster

Well said Brenda. I don't think perfection is what she seeks. I think trans women are born with a fear and self-esteem problems. Some less then others. But as you get a lil older you will realize that somethings aren't really that important and you start focusing on those that are necessary.

The change isn't that big. Its minor.

Legend,
    Thank you for making that clear. Some women do need the surgery, in Luna's case it is not necessary.
    A good friend of mine told me this " YOU WANT IT - YOU DON'T NEED IT ", wanting something and actually needing it are 2 different things.

I am just looking out for the young girls, thats all.

But thank you

Junior Poster

how can anyone think Danielle is jealous?
    jeez.
    i think she was saying that luna is so stunning that she needs no work.
    so obviously it was a compliment.
    and no i dont think luna needs any surgery either,and i quite like your nose,its cute .
    but i know luna has made the right decision for her to get this surgery, because i know it will make her more content,and i back her 100% .

i do actually think your one of the most stunning woman i have ever seen.
    good luck Wednesday

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Luna, I've already expressed my opinion/belief, but if the two pix you posted show your before/after self, then the procedures you are considering seem minor and, if the end result makes you feel better about yourself, then so be it.

I still, truly, believe that you are fine as-is.

Walk slowly, tread well, and keep us up to date.

And yah, Danielle's crazy, but it was with a good heart that she posted this thread for you.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Gold Poster

But Legend, it's her choice and she looks more passable than 90%, without surgery. If she wants to get it done then I think we all should respect that and not make threads about it.

I'm not brown nosing because she actually is more passable than 90%, if not more.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Ohhhhhhh, thank you sweety. I have my moments as some can attest, but I am glad you see it that way. I am not " shaddy " and I trully think youl should save your coins for SRS instead. You are a woman and obviously was born to be one.

I told this girl Gabby from LA once at the club. I was really drunk and she got scared LOL, I said " What the fuck are you doing in a tranny club? You should be in a straight club or working towards being the woman you were born to be." She recently had SRS, not because of what I saidofcorse but I am glad she did because God made a mistake in her case.
    Everyone does...and knowing that sometiems you have your moments is even more admireable because you know that you do and can acknoledge it and maybe stop it when you catch it. I dont really plan on getting SRS right now cause I am scared of all the risks and I am happy right now...but Later on when I want to settle down with someone I think it might be necessary...I dont want my entire life to revolve around my penis. And nope I dont think there is anything "shady" about you, and with every post that you write I admire you even more.

Luna

Junior Poster

Sometimes a particular photo can hide shapes and contours. But photo after photo no matter the view, you look like a pretty girl. If you took a tiny touch off your nose I could see how it might be better...if they perfomed their operation perfectly. Your lips ? Whats wrong with your lips? They are pretty and natural looking. So many over inject their lips. Are you trying to look over-the-top? If so ok, go for it. You'll also need 60"DDD breast. Then, everyone will know your a woman.
    Danielle just hopes that enough people see her natural features and will respond, showing her friend she's already achieved her goal. Extreamly passible as a 'girl'. Not just passible as a 'Tgirl'.
    Save the money and buy yourself a classy conserative wardobe. Dress like an elegant woman and you'll be treated as such. You should get on Tim Gunn's (project runway fame) makeover show !

At the end of the day you have to do what makes you feel good, however you honestly don't need this surgery in any way. Sometimes it's hard to step outside of ourselves to see what others see, but you're quite beautiful as you are.

C'est La Vie!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Well you currently look absolutely beautiful, and there is always a risk of scar tissue with any surgery.
    My vote is that I would love you just as you are.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Luna in all seriousness, if this is what you look like now

you shouldn't change a thing, while you might feel the need for a change because you're used to seeing that face daily, there are men & women on this rock we call earth that would love you as is claiming that you are damn near flawless..............

I feel all weird now giving out compliments so I'll be going back into rude mode, but in all seriousness, consider not changing a thing

JWBL™

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ