Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Luna is already 100% gorgeous. I'm not ass-kissing or blowing smoke up her skirt (Though that might be fun). She wants what she wants. I know of a couple of other gurls here travelling a similar road of whose appearance I am greatly enamoured. I will never understand how women think.

I wish you the best, dear, no matter how I feel on the matter.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Yes but I needed them - biggggggg difference
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	march_2005_sm_134.jpg 
Views:	769 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	142057  

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Yes but I needed them - biggggggg difference
    I'm sure some probably told you that you didn't need them,if you hadn't maybe you would be the person you are today.

Junior Poster

Okay So I got the courage to show everyone on here what I aspire to look like after FFS...I look okay now but I want to look better.

Before any work...I think I look okay but My jaw and chin or too low and my brow bone needs to be reduced....and the nose is too broad for my liking...and i would like to lower my hair line...

After...nose work, jaw and chin shaving, lip lifting, brow bossing/eyebrowlift, hair line brought forward.

Luna

Veteran Poster

Legend,

Why do you see everything I do in a negative light? Why must you question me on every single one of my obviously positive posts? Jeeeese get me off that cross already! Move foward and stop being so negative. This is a friendly thread, please leave the HungAngels Drama out of it. No matter how mean you are to me or how much you disagree it won't get you anywhere, so just drop it.

Thanks

Veteran Poster

Luna I see the bump on your nose - that is all

In my opinion not much of a difference to go through so much pain and the risk of having a bad surgery.
    You see it because you look at yourself everyday, but baby, look at your heart first, the work should be done from the inside out, like a flower that first starts off as a seed, so must we.

But if it will make you feel happy and fulfilled then go for it. A word of advice, it is a short lived realization, once the high of the new face wears off what prompted you to have the surgery in the first place will still be there.

I am just being a big sister - I hope you understand

Junior Poster

Just to say to everyone who thinks that Danielle is being negative...or there is something behind this post. I dont take it that way...I think she is doing this with a good heart and she to me is someone I now admire...I know I have never met her but she is the only girl on here that I actually look up to, she has a good head on her shoulders , and she seems to be so honest which is soemthign I admire in any person.

Luna

Junior Poster

Well, me being new and all, my opinion probably doesn't mean very much, but Luna, I can honestly say, if I were to run into you at the mall, my first thought would be "Damn! She is HOT!"

I really think that you are definately perfect without surgery, but again, like everybody else has said, its your decision.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Veteran Poster

Ohhhhhhh, thank you sweety. I have my moments as some can attest, but I am glad you see it that way. I am not " shaddy " and I trully think youl should save your coins for SRS instead. You are a woman and obviously was born to be one.

I told this girl Gabby from LA once at the club. I was really drunk and she got scared LOL, I said " What the fuck are you doing in a tranny club? You should be in a straight club or working towards being the woman you were born to be." She recently had SRS, not because of what I saidofcorse but I am glad she did because God made a mistake in her case.

5 Star Poster

You looked fine in the before picture and you look only a little better in the after. In both you look very beautiful. Try and see that "perfect" will never exist for anyone.