Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

I think she looks great too Danielle, she is already extremely pretty how she is. So my vote is no she shouldn't. But I do think whatever makes her happy, she should do .

But the fact that you care enough to make sure she is doing the right thing is admerible to say the least. It shows you are a good person.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Veteran Poster

" Womenz don't have adamz applez " lol

Women have brow bossing too... I think Luna has got one of the most passible faces on a TS I have ever seen, and that is a true statement. I can usually clock Tgirls from a mile away, but if I was next to her at the store I would not ever think twice. She is up there with Miriam, Gizelle, Jessica Body, Fabiane Spears etc... in my opinion.

I don't see the brow shave as nescessary at all, but yes - it's her call

stillies77

i like blue eyes...very perty

Junior Poster

AWW thats soo nice everyone. It is true that this is my decision but I thank Danielle for being so honest and stating her opinion.

I plan on getting my Jaw and chin reduced, my brow bone shave, rhinoplasty, hairline advancement, and lip lifted...LOL i know its sounds like alot..haha.

Danielle I am sending the pics...before and after.

Luna

i dont know if she need my opinion but ...Luna im thousends kilometer far from you ,propably i will never meet you but i m telling you no reason to do it ,just no reason.

Natural Beauty

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    The overwhelming opinion is that she is stunning. I bet some of the world's top models, if asked, would want to change something about their faces.
    Exactly, i think we may have jealousy in the ranks. Not naming any names than rhyme with coxxx. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    AWW thats soo nice everyone. It is true that this is my decision but I thank Danielle for being so honest and stating her opinion.

I plan on getting my Jaw and chin reduced, my brow bone shave, rhinoplasty, hairline advancement, and lip lifted...LOL i know its sounds like alot..haha.

Danielle I am sending the pics...before and after.

NO! YOU ARE FINE

Veteran Poster

I am not jealous of her at all - when I look at her it makes me wish I started hormones at her age. I know beauty when I see it and I see no reason for any surgery. I can't imagine her as a boy, not one bit of her face resembles a man AT ALL. And that is not from jealousy, it is the God's honest truth. I am not in one bit a jealous person. I am blessed in many ways. I have been a girl for 6 years and have passed mentally in my transition what she is now going through and I just wated to show her the support I was never given. That is all. From an old bitch to a beautiful baby.

Ok fine I confess, I wish to god I had a face like hers LOL THE GIRL IS GORGEOUS - SHE LOOKS LIKE A DOLL!!!

Junior Poster

OMG please people don't make this into something that is not...I don't think she is jealous. If she was she would probably have posted something mean and Danielle is gorgeous why would she be jealous of me

Luna

Gold Poster

Danielle have you had any facial surgeries?