Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON
    But I think, we as a transsexual woman tends to be more hard on ourselves compared to biological girl because as Luna stated earlier in this forum that IF WE WERE BORN AS BIOLOGICAL FEMALES, we would not even probably think of getting anything done because we wouldn't SECOND GUESS ourselves in every where we go, we do. But since we are born like this and since we can't go back to our mama's womb and tell her " hey mom, please when you give birth to me please make sure that I will have a pussy and not a penis" then the only option we have in this world is MODERN SCIENCE, MEDICINE, TECHNOLOGY. That's about it. But for what is worth, I know that Luna has the most beautiful asset of all....INNER BEAUTY! And i'm sure she will be more beautiful on whatever she does with her body. She will always be the same Luna that we all love because of what she is and not because of what she have.
    While I understand the need for at least some surgery in the overwhelming majority of cases and for the reasons you've provided Gia, what I'd love to know is why it is that all too often, it's an endless cycle? Once one has the body and face of a woman, why is it they almost always decide that they need an even more feminine face, an even more feminine body, a shapelier ass, poutier lips? You know what the end result is? Becoming a living cartoon, that's what. And that's fine really, if that's the intended goal. But is it really?

I mean no disrespect, but when one looks... like you do, for instance Gia... if they still insist on going beyond that to look more feminine (though you, me and everyone else knows most genetic women don't look as "feminine" naturally as you do already)... it is my contention they suffer from a mental problem. Now, I admit that I am by no means a psychiatrist, but I've noticed decidedly different personalities beginning to emerge as this endless "feminization" process progresses. Suddenly, we're blessed with the presence of a diva, who only five years earlier was a very different and much better person, but who now is so full of herself that her every interaction with people tends to result in needless drama. Everybody doesn't turn out as altogether pleasant or attractive as I find yourself and Hara Juku sadly, but then, everybody doesn't suffer from an unrealistic view of what femininity is and an unhealthy body image, which is at the heart of why some people wind up looking like you two do, and others like comic strip characters.

My unsolicited two cents. I do believe I may not make it to Christmas...
    I dopn't get what message you are trying to give me though TJ347. I'm not unrealistic about the whole feminine image thing. I'm saying is that If we we're born the right way, we wouldn't even have this discussion right now. I wouldn't even dare touch my natural face if I was born as what I feel inside. I do believe that transsexuals has mental problems one way or another, we think more deeper when it comes to our appearance. But with all that said and done, I still agree with you completely that having inner beauty is more important than anything else. But the reality of the world is that people will care of how you look from the outside, they could care less of how you feel in the inside. You could be the as real as it gets from the inside as a woman but if your outside don't match. It wouldn't do any good of how we want to live in this world. I'm sure you mean well for me , Hara or whoever girls here that say this things about getting it done. I do get your point. That if we already have the natural feminine face, why go through it right? Then again it goes back to the whole thing that I just said earlier.It's like no ending. I don't wanna look like a comic character or a cartoon but i'm going to do what needs to be done to get me there. Thank you for your response.

Veteran Poster

I think what a lot of people are afraid of is that Luna would take her already attractive and passing face and make it into a face that looks done. We all have seen examples of beautiful girls that just felt that they had to get work done only to turn themselves into being overdone.

Here in the south, I have seen far too many girls go overboard with silicone. They will go for a slight boost in their cheekbones to only end up looking like they have on a halloween mask.

If Luna was my girl, I might be afraid that surgery could take away some of that natural beauty that she has. However if it is done right it could be a great tweak.

Junior Poster

Suddenly, we're blessed with the presence of a diva, who only five years earlier was a very different and much better person, but who now is so full of herself that her every interaction with people tends to result in needless drama. Everybody doesn't turn out as altogether pleasant or attractive as I find yourself and Hara Juku sadly, but then, everybody doesn't suffer from an unrealistic view of what femininity is and an unhealthy body image, which is at the heart of why some people wind up looking like you two do, and others like comic strip characters.

I just want to say something about his comment. I'm sure that some of the girls actually changes attitude wise because of their new appearances from the help of surgeries. It doesn't mean that all girls are like this. Although I haven't touched my face yet, I can assure you from now till the next time we meet after my surgeries that I would be the same person you talked to before and always will. Surgeries is a big confidence booster...i'm sure the ladies can agree to this at some degree but "just because you got prettier and more good looking than you did before doesn't mean you are going to be a bitch or a diva like you said or another person or change your values in life". I know where I stand and I plan on keeping it that way. MORALS & VALUES AND PRINCIPLES are 3 things that is very impotant to my life. If I don't stick with it then I would end up being like someone that i'm not! I have met a lot of girls that got it done and everything and very beautiful now and they are still the same person that i knew before. But I am sure too that some girls tend to be over confident to a point of being mean and putting down people when they got it done...I don't know what their reasons are. But not all girls are the same. It just sounded to me like you generalized us. I am not attacking you, i'm just telling you how I truly feel about what you said. And for a moment there, IT HURT ME. Thanks. Have a wonderful day TJ347!!!

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

luna, you have a very pretty face and i just adore your beauty! i like to have FFS soon after i get my breasts done and ya know what if i had a face like yours i wouldn't have ffs, but sweetie, it's all up to you. you know you're beautiful!

lots of love
    Juliana

Professional Poster

Luna...do what you want. Just don't get crazy with it.

Rookie Poster

Luna. You look so perfect! No need to change that.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Luna from all th photos that I have seen of you, you are a lovely young lady.

I will admit that I haven't read the 10 pages prior to this post.

However I will also admit to being someone that values surgical
    intervention in moderation.

Thus I would suggest that you consult with a surgeon, and discuss various
    options.

Be fore-warned that many surgeons are very willing to perform
    proedures, either because they are money hungry or because they
    want to 'surge' a girl up.

When we are young, we tend to be more fem, as we get older if we don't
    intervene with HRT, and moderate surgery, we may lose that edge.

Veteran Poster

Peggu I agree and Vicki Richter has said the same thing. But hey...even GGs need some minor tweeking after 30 I think

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Junior Poster

hey even us guys need some tweeking after 30 .

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON

Suddenly, we're blessed with the presence of a diva, who only five years earlier was a very different and much better person, but who now is so full of herself that her every interaction with people tends to result in needless drama. Everybody doesn't turn out as altogether pleasant or attractive as I find yourself and Hara Juku sadly, but then, everybody doesn't suffer from an unrealistic view of what femininity is and an unhealthy body image, which is at the heart of why some people wind up looking like you two do, and others like comic strip characters.

I just want to say something about his comment. I'm sure that some of the girls actually changes attitude wise because of their new appearances from the help of surgeries. It doesn't mean that all girls are like this. Although I haven't touched my face yet, I can assure you from now till the next time we meet after my surgeries that I would be the same person you talked to before and always will. Surgeries is a big confidence booster...i'm sure the ladies can agree to this at some degree but "just because you got prettier and more good looking than you did before doesn't mean you are going to be a bitch or a diva like you said or another person or change your values in life". I know where I stand and I plan on keeping it that way. MORALS & VALUES AND PRINCIPLES are 3 things that is very impotant to my life. If I don't stick with it then I would end up being like someone that i'm not! I have met a lot of girls that got it done and everything and very beautiful now and they are still the same person that i knew before. But I am sure too that some girls tend to be over confident to a point of being mean and putting down people when they got it done...I don't know what their reasons are. But not all girls are the same. It just sounded to me like you generalized us. I am not attacking you, i'm just telling you how I truly feel about what you said. And for a moment there, IT HURT ME. Thanks. Have a wonderful day TJ347!!!
    I didn't mean my previous comments to sound like a generalization of transsexuals far and wide; I was (as is ALWAYS the case) only speaking from my personal experiences, and was in no way trying to insult you with anything I said. On the contrary, I was complimenting you (and Hara) on knowing where to draw the line. While I do realize that some of the things I said may hurt some feelings, that was not my intention, and if I am going to be truthful with my thoughts on various matters, potentially offending someone is unavoidable. Unfortunately.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin