Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mia Isabella

Junior Poster

The Mummy.......that makes sense. Mia hangin with Anubis.....God of the Dead. Necrophilia, right? She just lays there

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Junior Poster

The Mummy? Showing your age huh? I didn't learn of Anubis from a stupid movie, but in school. Apparently you had a bad time with her as well if she just laid there or tried to have A time with her and she rejected you, go figure, with asinine comments like the one you just made.

Junior Poster

AAAWWWW did our little HA student get turned down for the prom. Poor baby

Oh yeah, don't ask, don't tell. Right Booby?

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Junior Poster

Wow, you are about as retarded as your picture looks, grow up, you look like the dad in License to Drive.

[/img]

You're a load that should've been swallowed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

A lot of passable T girls like Patricia Araujo and big dicked like Mariana Cordoba dont seem to get hard. Ive seen a few movies of Mariana where she doesnt stand erect without rubbing it. So Mia could be the same as the guy above stated.

"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina".

Just one thing re the above. How could that area be 'discovered' by Germans when it was always there? Didnt Native Americans know about it before them?

I think Mia is incredibly hot with a great cock. 5'5 with a 9 inch dick is amazing. Plus she gets major hottness points with me because I think she is into golden showers. Oh Mia, I would love to have you cum on my face and wash it off with some pee. That is what I call a super facial.

metrosexxx Rookie Poster metrosexx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    she posts here occasionally and seems genuinely sincere. topics include her travel schedule, new film releases, and transition/SRS issues.

she's currently wisiting NYC at the end of this week. her reviews have been mixed and her rates are at the highher end of the curve.

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/us-mia109-mimi2.htm

hope that helped.
    One of my favs

Default Thank You

Thank You For Your Support

NYC - January 17-21st

847 533 6388

Junior Poster

Default Re: Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    Thank You For Your Support

NYC - January 17-21st

847 533 6388
    Luv your videos, Mia.
    As a big fan of rulershots, it would be so hot, if you measured your hard cock on screen (like e.g. Yasmin Lee and Mint has done).

You are the best!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NRT
    A lot of passable T girls like Patricia Araujo and big dicked like Mariana Cordoba dont seem to get hard. Ive seen a few movies of Mariana where she doesnt stand erect without rubbing it. So Mia could be the same as the guy above stated.

"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina".

Just one thing re the above. How could that area be 'discovered' by Germans when it was always there? Didnt Native Americans know about it before them?
    HA! It's a quote from Ron Burgundy and the Indians probably didn't know about it because the city didn't exist when they ruled the land