Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Five years ago I was in Bangkok and I picked up this girl in a T Club at Nana Plaza. She seemed to be quite pleasant when I took her out. When we were at the hotel room, she was being difficult as she didn't want to her cock suck and her attitude sucked. I got so turned off and I paid her and asked to leave the room without even touching her. That was the worst TG experience I had.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    booze and broads always end up bad

truer words haven't been said

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

In response to the first poster:

I would've been thankful for her slipping that condom off. Be a man and hit it raw!! Remember.....prostitutes (and was she even a hooker? ) are not siginificant vectors of HIV/"AIDS"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Westheangelino

I would've been thankful for her slipping that condom off. Be a man and hit it raw!! Remember.....prostitutes (and was she even a hooker? ) are not siginificant vectors of HIV/"AIDS"
    Could you be more wrong if you tried?

<^ . .^>
    ( İvİ )

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Westheangelino

LOL, Im pretty sure you're joking, but Im not into diving into something raw, especially some chick I just met and within 30 minutes Im in a room with her. Maybe she was a prostitute, maybe she wasnt, I dont know, but she wasnt with me.

Either way, yall be safe out there. Busting one nut isnt worth fucking up your one life

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    Either way, yall be safe out there. Busting one nut isnt worth fucking up your one life
    AMEN TO THAT..I KNOW U WERE BLOWN...INSTANCES LIKE THAT REALLY BLOWS THE WHOLE MOOD

FOR INSTANCE I WAS TAKING TO THIS ONE DUDE AND WE WAS FUKING ON THE REGULAR..BUT EVERYTIME THIS AZZ WOULD KEEP ON ASKING ME TO HIT IT RAW TO A POINT I CUT HIS AZZ OFF AND NEVER TALKED TO HIM AGAIN..AND I NEVER TOLD HIM Y ..BUT I HATE NASTY FREAKS THAT WILL RUN UP OR LET ANY STRANGER RUN UP IN THEM...I CANT IMAGINE AND DONT WANT TO FELL NO BODY AZZ WALLS ON THE SKIN OF MY (WELL U KNOW) AND THEY SHIT OUT OF THEIR ...UGH YUK

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny

Junior Poster

thats what you get for being cheap.(meaning the op)
    i never do one night stands.

Veteran Poster

LOL, being cheap? I never had been asked the whole night about paying for the sex. It wasnt that type of deal

There are people in this world that dont have to come out of their pocket every time they have sex. It is possible in life to have sexual contact with someone and not pay. My life isnt that sad, LOL. Believe it or not there are more TSs than just what you see online and on Eros

Professional Poster

Default Re: The worst TS Experience of my life...

Ok, I work in night clubs, and last nite I got off work and went to a restaurant in the middle of the "Red Light District" here in ATL thats open 24/7. So Im solo, getting something to eat, and I leave and start to walk out and get on my way to taking the bus/train to my part of town. So a decent looking TS girl pulls up and we converse, and we converse, and have good convo. Remember, I work at a club, so Ive been drinking all night, so Im horny and I steer the direction to where it needs to be and we decide to get a hotel room. Shell pay half, I pay half.

So we agree. This was a decent looking girl, Indian [from India she told me], 23, shoulder length hair, Nice natural hormone tits, everything is aight. I give her like a 7. So we're riding, and get into the talk like "Yea, REALLY treat me like a girl", and "I really like you" Now this is the KEYPHRASE here. She ask me what I am, and I tell her Im a top, no hesitation. She says shes a top too, never bottomd, and throguht the alcohol, I know shes gotta be full of shit. But whatever.

We get the room, and she wants to drink, but Ive been drinking all night, and I dont want any fucking 211. I want my duck sucked! But I go with the motions. But this chick is like "Yo, I want all day with you, until 7 at night" blah blah blah, and Im like fuck that shit, I got shit to do. We're in the room like an hour TALKING about doing something instead of just doing it. So Im getting pissed, because she knew what was up, and shes talking all this freaky shit.

This is where it sucks. So I try and get some head, and its some of the best of my life. For all 2 minutes of it. I get the head and shes like "Yo, stick it in me!" WTF? MY DICK WASNT EVEN ALL THE WAY HARD YET! So back and forth we play this fucking game of 30 seconds head, "Stick it in papi", 30 sec, "Is it hard now papi", and Im fucking pissed. I cant even concentrate, but Im trying to work with this girl and cant get hard because shes jsut talking and talking and talking. So finally Im hard, and I lay back, and she tries to get on top of me, and I FEEL HER TAKE THE CONDOM OFF! I start trippin then, and curse her the fuck out. So I pull another condom out, lube up, and try, but Im so pissed I cant get focused. Plus Im sleepy, and sober, but feeling the hangover. So Im thinking of how to explain this shit like "Fuck it, lets bounce".

So she asks me if Ill bottom since I cant get hard and I say HELL NO! So she promises to give me head, and she lays down while Im over her, AND THIS BITCH PULLS SOME WRESTLING MOVE SHIT/FLIP/COMBO BULLSHIT AND TRIES TO STICK A DICK IN MY ASS! By then Im snapping, but Im trying to get a nut, and tell her imma just bust on her ass. Why, in the middle of my hard earned nut that Id been jackin for does she try to stick a finger in my ass! She ruined the whole thing. So we end up leaving, and I get a ride with her, and Im obviously pissed. During the ride, somehow she is DRUNKER than before, driving in the middle of lanes and shit, almost hit a costruction barrel, shit like that. I almost dies 5 times in that car in the course of 20 minutes.

I just had to vent. Thats the worst shit to happen to me with a TS, and Im 24 now, been doing this for the past 5 years! So yea, my night sucked. Sorry for the long post.

For some guys, that would be a dream come true (except for the drunk driving part).

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BADAZZBODY
    AMEN TO THAT..I KNOW U WERE BLOWN...INSTANCES LIKE THAT REALLY BLOWS THE WHOLE MOOD

FOR INSTANCE I WAS TAKING TO THIS ONE DUDE AND WE WAS FUKING ON THE REGULAR..BUT EVERYTIME THIS AZZ WOULD KEEP ON ASKING ME TO HIT IT RAW TO A POINT I CUT HIS AZZ OFF AND NEVER TALKED TO HIM AGAIN..AND I NEVER TOLD HIM Y ..BUT I HATE NASTY FREAKS THAT WILL RUN UP OR LET ANY STRANGER RUN UP IN THEM...I CANT IMAGINE AND DONT WANT TO FELL NO BODY AZZ WALLS ON THE SKIN OF MY (WELL U KNOW) AND THEY SHIT OUT OF THEIR ...UGH YUK

Hear hear! Sure, I might fantasize about receiving/giving bareback oral with a lady (and even having her fire off in my mouth), but even in my fantasies I insist on condoms when it comes to anal/vaginal.