Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default Looking for a psychopath TS girlfriend

I have come to the realization (sad as it is) that I put up with my abusive ex because I came to crave the abuse. It made the sex just so much better. Nothing turned me on more than not knowing if she was crazy enough to kill. Bitch used to keep knives under the pillow, pin me down and start waving that shyt around. Thought I was a goner more than once.

Once she started acting normal the sex really sucked.

DO I NEED HELP?

And are there any girls out there who like to abuse their man because I am certainly available.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Rookie Poster

I'm the same way. I love to be abused but at the same time I don't wanna fear for my life. Thats a little crazy for me.

But I love to be treated like a little bitch. I havent had the pleasure of meeting a TS yet, but I love when women treat me like a little bitch in the bed room.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Looking for a psychopath TS girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    I have come to the realization (sad as it is) that I put up with my abusive ex because I came to crave the abuse. It made the sex just so much better. Nothing turned me on more than not knowing if she was crazy enough to kill. Bitch used to keep knives under the pillow, pin me down and start waving that shyt around. Thought I was a goner more than once.

DO I NEED HELP?

And are there any girls out there who like to abuse their man because I am certainly available.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

take a look at the mimi thread,lol

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Yes Chuck you need counseling. If being beaten up turns you on sexually then It might have something to do with how you were raised (if you were physically or sexually abused as a child). See a shrink to get some answers.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Default Re: Looking for a psychopath TS girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck

DO I NEED HELP?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

take a look at the mimi thread,lol
    Yeah, I read that thread. None of those bitches scare me though

Brenda is too nice,

Vanessa talks shit but is a punk

And Mimi wants to be abused. Can't have two bitches in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Yes Chuck you need counseling. If being beaten up turns you on sexually then It might have something to do with how you were raised (if you were physically or sexually abused as a child). See a shrink to get some answers.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I feel you on that, but I was NEVER abused as a child. I come from a very loving family. Sexually, being a little scared turns me on.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

OMG! Andy could you fucking TRIM DOWN that gigantic avatar?!? LOL

Thankyou.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

[quote="Hara_Juku Tgirl"]Yes Chuck you need counseling. If being beaten up turns you on sexually then It might have something to do with how you were raised (if you were physically or sexually abused as a child). See a shrink to get some answers. ;)

yep

deeper than you think

[quote="wombat33"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

yep

deeper than you think
    Oh Fuck you Wombat. I'm an ex-Marine who can kick your fuckin' army ass. I'm a wimp in the bedroom because I choose to be.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

She kept "knives", as in more than one, under her pillow? What the hell? One would seem bad enough. I don't get it, but whatever.

One knife in bed would be a deal breaker for me, personally.