Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    lol.
    i got tickets today for the english leg of the pay per view event today,as its not to far from where i live,tickets for that where like only 40 pound,and they are putting up a big screen of the hatton fight after it .
    jamie moore,i dont know if you know him?but he is big m8s with hatton.
    Yea i know jamie. I never thought of watching it in a bar, the atmosphere would be better. Don't know if there's anywhere showing it in Belfast that late but it would be worth checking out.
    well this is the place where jamie is fighting
    http://www.vipboxing.com/
    the bill is on the link.
    should be great

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    She was so fit before....why do girls think this look is sexy, when it's clearly not.
    I agree...Skinny is unattractive and not sexy..I had have a girl 10lbs overweight then 10 lbs underweight !
    depends on the girl i think.
    miss jolie does not look too well,but one thing what wont change is her face ,very attractive lady.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Gold Poster

Cheers Andy! I'll check it out.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

she can eat some Quiznos and be back to 'fuckable' shape.........................

let the Queen bitch of ALL bitches do her thing

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

What I find funny is that it's been a trend in the last few years going on about the skinny girls.

I mean, for every one Angelina and Olsen twin, there's like 100 Cameren Manheims and Rossie O' Donnells.

Hell, in the midwest over here, someone like Angelina would make for a good change of pace, what with the so-called chicks we got around here :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

I want to look like her after my FFS surgery....loves it...I adore her on whatever angle she is on!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Have you guys ever think for one minute that maybe she lost a few for a movie role? Like Rene Zeilweger gained weight for Brigit Jones etc.? Actors do this all the time. Because, its either that or they're simply not eating right due to their very busy schedule. Remember, she is a mother of 4 now, a wife to a hot actor, an actress and also UN's Goodwill ambassador. Give the girl a break!

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I really am NOT interested what you say braveman. Much less care reading the link you're giving me. If I would read and believe all the tabloids written about people I like I'd go crazy.

So..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Sorry hun. I was just being honest.

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Have you guys ever think for one minute that maybe she lost a few for a movie role? Like Rene Zeilweger gained weight for Brigit Jones etc.? Actors do this all the time. Because, its either that or they're simply not eating right due to their very busy schedule. Remember, she is a mother of 4 now, a wife to a hot actor, an actress and also UN's Goodwill ambassador. Give the girl a break!

:P

~Kisses.

HTG
    i understand what your saying,and im not calling the girl at all,in fact im a big fan,
    just seems to me she has lost too much weight,
    i think the fact she has to live up to this sex symbol image all the time can be a big strain on someone.
    hopefully if she is ill,she gets well soon.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.