Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default arnie666 salvagely attacks himself

Morning girls. Anything interesting happen while I've been away massaging peoples craniums?

I see you have to log in now to see all the pretty girls with big knobs and we have the usual bitch fests. Is my mate spunkchops still here and hows my fave gurls richter and jen justice?

Just thought I would let you lot know Iam back and will be posting for a few weeks. Not that most peiople will know or care who the fuck Iam or think fuk me that gobby wind up merchant is back.

Default Re: arnie666 salvagely attacks himself

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Morning girls. Anything interesting happen while I've been away massaging peoples craniums?

I see you have to log in now to see all the pretty girls with big knobs and we have the usual bitch fests. Is my mate spunkchops still here and hows my fave gurls richter and jen justice?

Just thought I would let you lot know Iam back and will be posting for a few weeks. Not that most peiople will know or care who the fuck Iam or think fuk me that gobby wind up merchant is back.
    Hi Arnie, just back myself after a lay-off...Busy summer.

I was wondering where you'd got to.

While we're on this, somebody wanna tell me WTF happened to Chefmike?

Silver Poster

Welcome back Arnie and MacShreach. I was wondering what happened to you, MacShreach. Chefmike is still posting but I donīt know where he dissapeared the past 2 weeks or something. Maybe on vacation? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Welcome back Arnie and MacShreach. I was wondering what happened to you, MacShreach. Chefmike is still posting but I donīt know where he dissapeared the past 2 weeks or something. Maybe on vacation? Cheers.
    Thanks Coroner. How's things?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Thanks Coroner. How's things?
    Most is going well right now but could be better. How are you, dude? How was summer?

stillies77

SALVAGED! its like the next PWNED

Most is going well right now but could be better. How are you, dude? How was summer?
    Been very busy-- I went on a sailing holiday so I was rushing before and and have been head down since. Good fun though, even though the summer here wasn't great and we had a couple of good blows to deal with (and I don't mean the kind you get round here!)

And of course having been pretty well a month on the boat I now have a list of things that need doing/I want to improve......That'll keep me out of trouble this winter.....

arnie, did u ask yourself before salvagely attacking yourself: "I want you to hit me as hard as you can?"

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Veteran Poster

Did you shoot a big load?

I salvagely attacked myself just now and only a few droplets came out ( hormones )

Welcome back, Arnie. Good to see your brand of humor back on the forum.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.