Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default NYC VILLAGE VOICE- TS FAKE AD/PICS .....HELP!!!!!!

In this week's village voice, some desperate tranny going by the name *Italia* has resorted to stealing my pics from a photo set I shot for SHEMALE YUM and using them . I am shocked to see that the Village Voice apparently does not verify the girls and can allow this identity theft. I'm gonna call the Village Voice tomorrow to report her. If anyone knows of a better way I can fight this injustice, or simply know who this girl "italia" is, Pls let me know. Lets shut her down so she will not do this to other hard working legitimate girls.

She advertise with the name "italia" with me YASMIN LEE'S PIC with the contact number 212-795-1012

p.s. feel free to call the bitch and scold her.
    1. for lying and ripping the guys off
    2. for being dumb enough to use pics of a girl that's well known in the scene.
    3.for being so ugly she feels she has to use someone else's pic.
    #again is 212 795-1012

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Jasmin, I would personally contact the Village Voice and let them know this Bitch stole your pics. If it means you need to personally appear at their office - GO.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Calling now

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Call #1

Fake Bitch: Hello
    JWBL: Yes, Yasmine please
    Fake Bitch: Who?
    JWBL: Yasmine
    Fake Bitch: no Yasmine here, click

Calling back

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Bump

Veteran Poster

Oooohhhh LOL I am on crack LOL

Craig's list - Village Voice LOL

Is that a news paper?

Girl who cares anyway, it does you no good to have a headache and get mad. Just call the newspaper and file a complaint, she will not be able to post there again - TRUST

Veteran Poster

I just called the telephone number and the person that answered said she is a receptionist for five different people.

Junior Poster

sue the bitch

5 Star Poster

Wait...you mean that's not really Vida Guerra in my hometown selling that ass?

Junior Poster

Screw Magazine was threatened with lawsuits by Victoria's Secret and countless models due to girls using all or parts of models pictures/bodies in adverts. Needless to say anytime anyone arrived with evidence of copyright violation, down the advert came.

Call the Village Voice and or go down to their advertising department and show them you are the legitimate owner of the photographs and threaten to take them to court if things do not stop. If the Village Voice's model release is anything like Eros.com's they can and will hold all advertisers liable for any costs incurred, including legal if an advertiser submits photographs that are not of them and or they do not have legal permission to use.

SS