Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Well, it is impossible to meet a guy who would not be scared of everyone finding out about it... It's rare to meet someone who is trully worthy, that's why I have been single for quite a while. That being the main reason among others as well, but I take what I can get.

To be quite honest with you I cried on the way home from lunch because I knew that it is very unlike to find a man who would be ok with not only me being a Transsexual but many other aspects of my life.

I am sure after I told him I was born a boy he narrowed the things he wanted to do with me down to only a few, and sex was probably the main thing on his mind.

Being a passible girl, even after SRS, it will always be like this. I get so sad when I think of how lonely life is and how worst it could be to have to lie to someone to get them to respect you like you trully deserve to be.

But it's my fault for giving it up so easy but I wish I could meet a man who I could do that with and not have to ever see anyone else.

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes and as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

So why not date a man who likes me for me? Because that usually means he likes my dick more then he likes me...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Well, it is impossible to meet a guy who would not be scared of everyone finding out about it... It's rare to meet someone who is trully worthy, that's why I have been single for quite a while. That being the main reason among others as well, but I take what I can get.

To be quite honest with you I cried on the way home from lunch because I knew that it is very unlike to find a man who would be ok with not only me being a Transsexual but many other aspects of my life.

I am sure after I told him I was born a boy he narrowed the things he wanted to do with me down to only a few, and sex was probably the main thing on his mind.

Being a passible girl, even after SRS, it will always be like this. I get so sad when I think of how lonely life is and how worst it could be to have to lie to someone to get them to respect you like you trully deserve to be.

But it's my fault for giving it up so easy but I wish I could meet a man who I could do that with and not have to ever see anyone else.

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes and as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

So why not date a man who likes me for me? Because that usually means he likes my dick more then he likes me...
    I think if someone trully loves you then they can see past all these things and only see the love.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

5 Star Poster

Hey, Danielle, don't feel alone in being alone. I haven't really been in love in four years, and the last few encounters have failed miserably at even approaching what I once had.
    You're going to find someone. It's that simple. And it will happen in its own time. All you can do is be ready.

Edit: A question. You do know the value of being a little less available, my sister?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

You're never going to be alone, Foxxx. Even if everyone else here leaves, I'll still be here. I don't think anything in this world can kill me.

Veteran Poster

Its a short lived high you know... as you can see by the time between my posts... The heart always catches up to the brain... And the water works starts. Trully sucks but I will never lose faith in my dreams, even if I die alone with 40 cats LOL

I just wanted to share that with you guys. I hope one day the future generations of girls get a better life and more open minded guys in a not so judgemental world.

Most places I walk and visit I get plenty of attention, and I just can't help to feel like I have a disability at times and how much better life would have been if I was born genetic

jeeeese

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Professional Poster

You should be proud of your self Danielle for what you have achieved, and never feel bad about the way you were born, that can never change, but you can and you have and once you have your full op I hope you feel inside the way most others already view you, purely as a women.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

5 Star Poster

I am curious about this, Danielle. Are you saying you never meet guys, even ones you're not attracted to, that seem genuinely interested in you as a person?

Both you goofballs go to bed (VR included).

Veteran Poster

Nope - Almost never!

Met this guy in Dallas as a client, we hit it off so well... You know that feeling when you kiss someone and there's instant magic? Maybe I was just lonely, but we went to dinner and had an amaizing time. So I thought... Maybe I am not good enough company but he never called...

It's almost a waste of time to me, because I know where it all ends...

It trully is very difficult. I don't deal with loneliness very easily at all.

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Yeah, I know that magic. A resort in Arizona. She knows it too. Still, you'll never be alone. You have a good heart, you're a good friend. You know what I'm talking about.