Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

It is a possibility that he knows. Sometimes when I am out in public a guy will not stop starring at me and I can tell he recognizes me from somewhere but he's too scared to come up and say something, then I come home and get an email saying " I saw you at Target ". Sometimes people do come up to me and say I watch your movies LOL

Funny this time I was out with a straight producer friend of mine and we were at Tower Records ( before they shut down ) and this guy comes up to him and he's like..." Dude I watch all your videos man - You're the king! " then he turns to me and says " Ohhhh and Danielle Foxxx, so nice to meet you " my producer friend dropped his jaw and watched his chat boards for a full month thinking he was gonna get outed LOL

But anyway... It is a possibility he already knows cause this one time in band camp... JK... This one time at the market a guy comes up to me and starts chatting, he was in scrubs so I gave him the time of day LOL. He asks for my number we chat and I just don't feel a connection, he keeps calling and finally says " Ohhh come on Danielle, I am a huge fan... " LOLOLOL That got him a date alright ! NOOOOOOOOT ! Sneaky Bastard

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I didn't put my gloves back on yet, you know. I'll be watching.

Professional Poster

Danielle you're so hot I am sure he wouldnt mind if you were a ts.

Veteran Poster

Hope it goes well for you.....lucky bastard!!

Life Is Short.......Live It Naked

Veteran Poster

So does anoyone want to know the moral of the story?

Went to get the windows tinted, he payed for lunch and also for the windows, was a total gentleman.

He just left after shooting a huge load in my throat from after I gave his uncut monster one my world famous blowjobs.

one - he did not know

two - did he care? Not really

three - Will he date me as he would any other girl, probably not... Would I always be a secrete? Most likely...

three - do I care? Not really cause he is hot and he cums sooooo much and it tastes soooooo good.

four - he works right around the corner and I am sure I will have something to do around lunch brake.

Now it is time for me to releave myself since I hate showing off the snake LOL

xoxo

Any questions?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

no, no questions, shaddup

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

God danmmmm I wanted him for sooooo long, he even put me on his lap.... OHHHHHHH

And I got my usual... " Danm you give the best head I have ever had "
    I am not sure guys tell all women that but... LOL...

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Sounds like a pretty good date. I wouldn't personally want a load shot down my throat, but that's just a guys perspective. Sounds like you had a good time, that's what important.

(waiting for stalking accusations)

:P

Junior Poster

I'm sorry things didn't work out as you had planned with that guy Danielle. I'm sure you'll find somebody perfect for you.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

5 Star Poster

I think she sounds pretty happy myself.