Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kaiser
    Hehe
    If he is Armenian, if and when he finds out that you are a tgirl he will definitely NOT be cool with it. You might even get your ass kicked, people from that region of the world don't fuck around with that shit.
    You've been warned.
    Dude already knows. I've heard stories like this from chicks for the last couple of years. The guy always knows, some idiot at the workplace or a bud always mentions something to them, yet the dude acts like he doesn't have a clue.
    Yup! Shit, I act like I dont know sometimes. Either way good luck. Hopefully he doesnt bust out videos and shit for you to sign.

Veteran Poster

Well if he did that would be cool as well. I like guys to know first hand, and if he doesn't then that's a compliment, if he does I will still take it as a compliment. It's not a bad thing if a guy knows and wants to be discrete, that's the way I live my live.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I'm pretty sure The Foxxx knows how to be "safe" on a date.

An Armenian car mechanic? Have fun tomorrow, you could actually do a video on this theme. "Armenian and Hammer", the box cover could look like the baking soda box, or some sort of variation on that. Just an idea.

:P

I don't see what's wrong with a girl driving the car, though. I'm a terrible driver. I'm generally preoccupied with telling stories, paying attention to everything other then the road, fooling around with the radio, wondering why I can't figure out how to fully appreciate my cell phone, and getting in car accidents. I've ruined so many cars, I was once considering designing my own bumper sticker that read "I've been hit before, I'm not scared", just to keep other drivers away from me.

Have fun on your lunch date tomorrow, Foxxx. Tell us how it went.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arm_hammer_186.jpg 
Views:	661 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	141140  

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

It's cute until the broad has feelings for the guy and he pulls that bullshit "Oh I didn't know you used to be a guy, you lied to me, i hate you, don't ever speak to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" bullshit that so many dudes seem to use. And we wonder why so many chicks end up so bitter.............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

LOL It's not a date! ( saying like " It's not a tummmar!" )
    Well maybe it is, but he could just give me the guy's shop and I could go there, unless they want to gang rape me... then we have a concern... cause I won't last long and bust prematurely

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    cause I won't last long and bust prematurely
    what's that like?!?

I never experienced that

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Nyah nyah. . . Danielle's got a boyfriend and we all know it.

:P

Details tomorrow.

(And as far as the "It's not a Tumor!!!" line):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	total_recall_164.jpg 
Views:	1006 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	141142  

Junior Poster

Hmm ever put it into consideration that he already knows your an adult movie star? But either way good luck sweety. And hope things turn out great for you.

Professional Poster

Hey Danielle, maybe he already knows that you are a Transexual girl. I was listening to Howard Stern this morning and he was interviewing Ru Paul. Howard aked her if any guys ever asked her out and did not know that she was a drag queen. She told him that every man that asks a drag queen or T-girl out on a date already knows that she is a T, even if they act like they don't know. I don't know if that is true for every guy, but I know that I would not ask a girl out if I knew she was not a T-girl.

I know that you are totally passable and Ru Paul is not... But what she said made me wonder if there was really any truth to what she said...??? Anyway, I hope you have a great time with him. Maybe his is the man for you to have forever!!!

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Men could and would pretend "not knowing" just because they don't want a confirmation and their sexuality to be questioned. So if guys don't ask, why tell? A tgirl is only required to divulge it before intimacy. Until then why ruin the good times? Make sense?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol