Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default A MAN THAT DOESNT KNOW... My story

Ok so...

A few years ago my car was broken into and I took it into this body shop to get it fixed. The manager Alex is soooooo hot. I melt everytime I see him. He is a mixture of Adrien Paul and Antonio Sabato, but ya know, regular looking, not all supermodel like. He's like 6'3", maybe 250, huge hands, big chest - well the guy dwarfs me in heels. And he has an Armanien accent that is the hottest thing EVER!

Well, a few days ago I got rear ended and had to take my car there cause Progressive works with them. So, he rushes over to help me and he recognized me. He had promissed to try and get me some rims and was going to call me about his cousin's shop but never did. So I told him that he was supposed to call me and he got all shy and stull. So he promisses me he will tint my windows for free, which was very nice since he did not follow up and called me. I have recently gotten awesome rims from a different place and he was pleased with what I chose.

God I get so hot around him. Just looking at his hands makes me wish I had a pussy already, I think I even start pre-cuming LOL

So my car is there and I just got a call from him about Saturday and his friend tinting my window. He insists that I have to pick him up so he can come with me and wants to have lunch while the car is being worked on.

I really don't know if I can spend a few hrs with this guy without going crazy and popping my tuck, I have to make sure I wear the tightest gaff ( tucking panties ) so that he doesn't see anything. But I will make sure I look super hot and smell so good so to seduce him.

Then again, I could be fooling myself to think that he is interested. I know I am 100% passible and I can walk into a body shop and stop the work, but... I mean... I wish he knew already. Either way it will be awesome to be seen and treated like the woman I am at least for a few hrs. And if he makes a move I will have to politly decline since I rather keep that vision alive and not ruin it by the fact that some dreams are better kept that way. They always work out better when you fantasize. LOL

I will have him drive though, I hate driving men around. It will be hot seeing him drive my car.

OMG I am sooooo excited. Have to go get the perfect outfit now. Nothing too flashy but something casual sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antonio_sabato_607.jpg 
Views:	2356 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	141133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adrien_paul_614.jpg 
Views:	2253 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	141134  

Junior Poster

Tease him. Keep him thinking you are a good girl until you get your new pussy. Maybe he can break you in the first time for real.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Kewl story Danielle. My advice is to take it slow and just see where it leads. Who knows? He just might be the guy who would be loving and also accepting of who you really are. But if you just write him off then you'll never know what could have been. Besides, a lot of Armenian men likes tgirls! LOL

You sound like you really like him and him you so that should be a good enough start. Worry telling him about the "T" later. I'm sure things will fall into places when the time comes.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Hehe
    If he is Armenian, if and when he finds out that you are a tgirl he will definitely NOT be cool with it. You might even get your ass kicked, people from that region of the world don't fuck around with that shit.
    You've been warned.

Veteran Poster

I know and I do not play that way. I am well aware of my boundries and would never disrespect him that way. I am not into surprises. Besides, I automatically assume everyone knows and make no efforts to act other then myself. Eventually he will clue in.

It's nothing serious, just a girl crush. I have like 5 of those a day so it's all good... If nothing happends there's always sunday LOL

Pleaseee..she wasn't even talking about Armenia the country but amenian who lives here in CALIFORNIA. You wont know how Armenian men are if you haven't been with any!

So stop trying to scare Danielle.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2Kaiser
    Hehe
    If he is Armenian, if and when he finds out that you are a tgirl he will definitely NOT be cool with it. You might even get your ass kicked, people from that region of the world don't fuck around with that shit.
    You've been warned.
    Dude already knows. I've heard stories like this from chicks for the last couple of years. The guy always knows, some idiot at the workplace or a bud always mentions something to them, yet the dude acts like he doesn't have a clue.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

If this guy is "really" into you and not that shallow and superficial type of guy then he would take your being a "T" like a man - Head on! :P

Goodluck girl (not that you needed it)!

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh baby! I say seduce him and bust a nut down his throat. He will love it!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

Have fun with it, just please be safe.

Alright Then.