Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JANIRA
    ID SAY EXTREMELY! CONSIDERING WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT WE HAVE DELT WITH AND ARE STILL, WE STILL STRIVE TO ACHIVE WHAT WE WANT. NOT EVERYONE CAN DO WHAT WE DO. I KNEW PLENTY OF BEGINING TS THAT COULDNT DEAL WITH THE "REALITY" OF IT ALL, AND FOUND OUT IT WAS TO MUCH TO DEAL, FROM FAMILY & FRIENDS OSTRISIZING THEM, TO REDICULE BY SOCIETY, AND SO FORTH. ITS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK! YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG & VERY THICK SKINNED TO HAVE GONE WHAT MANY MANY OF HAVE BEEN THROUGH.
    HI JANERA,

JUST HAVE TO SAY.

GREAT ANSWER

YOU ARE A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES TOO. BEAUTIFUL.

Where is Shelby Wylde from Toronto? She's into the bodybuilding. I'd like to know how strong she is right now and how much weight she's pumping.

Rookie Poster

...they actually have Hulk-like strength, it's the hormones.

Able to leap long dicks in a single bound, Faster than the drive thru at Taco Bell.....

Luv ya, girls!!!

Junior Poster

they can take you out with a single blow of their tongue.

5 Star Poster

SHUT UP! - Or I'll kick your ass... LOL

I can lift a full wine glass to my mouth... several times in a row, but for some reason after 3 years on hormones I can't open a pickle jar.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Are trannys strong? Let’s put it this way: when playing chess, most wookiees know enough to let me win.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070_212.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	141530  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

You gotta be strong to go through the life. Not every supermodel looking TS has always been passable, and had to go through more shit than most of us put togethor. I had a friend when I was in highschool who transitioned and it was hell. So you gotta be there mentally. So yea, a lot of them have been through a lot of shit.

Physically, depends on the girl. Now I never got my ass whooped, but I had one girl that I told her I didnt want to see her anymore and I tried to walk out the door on some cool shit and she grabbed the shit out of me and threw me on the couch. Shocked the shit outta me. Dont let the girly features get you fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    However if a footballer or a basketballer wants to go trans I'm all for it provided they drop the steroids and substitute hormones.
    It's like I have said in the past... the only way a trans athlete would EVER be respected in sports is if it were a FtM that was beating GB's (XY nontrans guys).

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Im a petite girl so physicaly not much. But mentaly yes because I feel strong that after all the negativity I have gotten from my family and friends about my sex change. Im still proud of my decision and happy that I look the way I do.