Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebony T-Girls

Junior Poster

Default Ebony T-Girls

I am kinda new to this site and I think it is great. But, I seem to have noticed something. There are realy not alot of threads about the beautiful ebony t-girls out there. And there are plenty of them. Brazilian babes are stunning (and have the greatest asses) and the asian t-girls out there are absolutly amazing, but, how about those beautiful ebony ladies? Lets see how many pics of the beautiful ebony ladies we can post. In fact, I want to start this thread with pics of the lovely Little Jade once I firure out how to post the pics. So, con on guys, lets's see them.

Rookie Poster

I luv black tgirls slim with big dicks yumm

Junior Poster

Pics? I guess there is no interest out there. Too bad.

Just a lonely soldier.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPPLY42
    Pics? I guess there is no interest out there. Too bad.
    there are a few good threads featuring black tgirls.

use the search and use keey word like "black tgirls" "redbones" and other thing like that. Personally ive made a good number of contributions in those thread so if you check my older posts in the search, you should quite a few threads that way as well.. Don't worry you're not alone in you love of black ts.

p.s. to post pics, click "post reply" and look to where is say file name, and upload pics from your hard drive, and wha la. posted pics.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Do a search on black-tgirls.com - we post weekly with our samples from this weeks update and 80% are US and not Brazilian.

Junior Poster

And that is the best site on black t-girls. I have been a member for 16 months now.

THANK YOU.

WHILE I AM CRAZY ABOUT BLACK AND HISPANIC ( AND ANY OTHER DARK SKINNED BEAUTIES) GG GIRLS...........I HAVE ONLY BEEN MOVED BY A FEW BLACK t-GIRLS. I FOUND MANY OF THEM TOO MASC.

HOWEVER I SAW A LOT IN THESE LINKS THAT REALLY LOOK GREAT AND I AM HAPPY TO HAVE SEEN IT. THANKS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    THANK YOU.

WHILE I AM CRAZY ABOUT BLACK AND HISPANIC ( AND ANY OTHER DARK SKINNED BEAUTIES) GG GIRLS...........I HAVE ONLY BEEN MOVED BY A FEW BLACK t-GIRLS. I FOUND MANY OF THEM TOO MASC.

HOWEVER I SAW A LOT IN THESE LINKS THAT REALLY LOOK GREAT AND I AM HAPPY TO HAVE SEEN IT. THANKS!!!!!!!

np. Ive been a long time member og the grooby site dedicated to these lovelies.

Default Re: Ebony T-Girls

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPPLY42
    I am kinda new to this site and I think it is great. But, I seem to have noticed something. There are realy not alot of threads about the beautiful ebony t-girls out there. And there are plenty of them. Brazilian babes are stunning (and have the greatest asses) and the asian t-girls out there are absolutly amazing, but, how about those beautiful ebony ladies? Lets see how many pics of the beautiful ebony ladies we can post. In fact, I want to start this thread with pics of the lovely Little Jade once I firure out how to post the pics. So, con on guys, lets's see them.
    http://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/200...y/vanessaB.jpg

DUD SHE"S NOT BLACK!!!! ITS FUCKING SAY SO ON THE DAMN SITE!!!!

Vanessa

Photographed by : Craig

First appearance : 15th December 2004

Latest appearance : 12th January 2005

Location when last shot : Chicago

Other appearances : none known.

Vanessa is a beautiful Latin TS living just north of downtown Chicago. I first contacted Vanessa about a shoot but she declined. She wanted to be on the site but had heard several untrue rumors about us. After convincing her how wonderful we are, I got the shoot. Turned out nice, she has some huge meaty tits and a fat black cock. She had a dude fluffing her at the shoot, not sure how effective it was, but got a nice cum shot at the end.