Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chicago TS

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Guardian
    Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I just hooked up with the wrong Lady. Thanks for the PM's. I have a different outlook now Let's enjoy LIFE!
    I meet alot of jerks so i understand

What's really fucked up is that from meeting 4-5 girls in the Chicago area you naturally assume they're all the same. Stereotype much? So good-bye and good riddance. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Rookie Poster

Yeah I have never been with a HA but I would luv to in the Chicago area. Hit me up.

Without Struggle There Can Be No Progress

Guardian, it's not just the Chicago hoes. They're crazy from DC to New York. I've been through it all. Told my boss about one of my situations just to pre-empt a possible blackmail attempt. Luckily the boss was gay.

They're nuts. They're all fuckin nuts, and I still love them. But I am more careful now with my trust.

Veteran Poster

Man, thats just the way drama is. Ive seen the same shit happen with GGs, TSs, and Dudes, period. Thats just the way that it is.

You gotta be careful of what situations you put yourself in. Please dont try to take this a wrong way, but if you are with a TS or GG who has had the "street life", then you gotta understand to be smart about some things. My rule in general is that you dont give mroe than you can afford to lose. I learned a long time ago that you dont let jump offs know where you work. Shit, I dont even let them get more than my home number.

Rookie Poster

You are right. I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy life. It's funny but I have always had fun going out with the Ladies, it's all the other shit that gets old. I just got a couple calls from Mia and she's crazy as ever. I really get a kick out of her and she could be something special but she just keeps getting in her own way. It's over!

Brother, Y'all Better Get a New ATTITUDE!

Veteran Poster

Yea, a lot of girls tend to do that. I used to date a TS named DeJa [thats her name on BlackTGirls.com] and thats how she was. She was cool, but then she would do shit to show her true colors, and even though we clicked, she kept trying to play me like I was a trick.

Rookie Poster

I wouldn't fool around with any TS from Chicago after observing the behavior of Vanessa and Mimi. Those are some evil women. Chicago is now on my do not visit list.

Junior Poster

Guardian, just find one level headed down to earth t-girl that wants to be your friend. I know, easier said than done. But its possible.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromNYC
    I wouldn't fool around with any TS from Chicago after observing the behavior of Vanessa and Mimi. Those are some evil women. Chicago is now on my do not visit list.
    Please don't say that. There are many many TS's here for you to see. Staying away from the rest of them on account of a few of us would not be fair. Our little drama is just between us (or at least this should have been).