Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Rookie Poster

Thanks for all the pictures of the parties!! Threy will be missed!

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

DUDE say it ain't so you can't be leaving who is going to take all those great pictures. You are the MAN. You will be missed that is for sure.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by luv4Tgirls
    DUDE say it ain't so you can't be leaving who is going to take all those great pictures. You are the MAN. You will be missed that is for sure.
    I'LL BE AROUND TIME TO TIME. I'M STARTING A NEW VIDEO POST ON YOUTUBE. IT'S NEW TO ME. I JUST POSTED A NEW VIDEO & MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE. THERE WILL BE STUFF FROM DRAG SHOWS & ALLANAHS PAST PARTIES(IN THE WORKS)YOU CAN FIND ME UNDER KLIKKBOTT ON YOUTUBE. SPREAD THE WORD

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KLIKKBOTT
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4Tgirls
    I'LL BE AROUND TIME TO TIME. I'M STARTING A NEW VIDEO POST ON YOUTUBE. IT'S NEW TO ME. I JUST POSTED A NEW VIDEO & MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE. THERE WILL BE STUFF FROM DRAG SHOWS & ALLANAHS PAST PARTIES(IN THE WORKS)YOU CAN FIND ME UNDER KLIKKBOTT ON YOUTUBE. SPREAD THE WORD
    THERE'S A FEW CLUBS OUT IN QUEENS(JACKSON HEIGHTS) CLUB ATLANTIS ,LUCHOS & DIVAS. IF YOU LIKE GREAT DRINKS,COOL ATMOSPHERE & LOVELY TRANNIES THESE PLACES WORTH CHECKING. SEE MY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE .