Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLIKKBOTT
    Quote Originally Posted by kornuto
    No more Klikkbott ?
    We're more poor now...
    There will be other photographers capturing the event. They might take better photos than me.
    You were pretty good James, don't sell yourself short.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by kornuto
    No more Klikkbott ?
    We're more poor now...
    There will be other photographers capturing the event. They might take better photos than me.
    You were pretty good James, don't sell yourself short.

Thanks! I don't find it fun with the long faces & some snobby gals. I rathar be at a fetish party or big gals party

Rookie Poster

I have enjoyed your photos immensely, thanks for all your work.

Great job, James. Sorry to see you go. But before you do do have any more pics of Legend and his boyfriend?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

KB- Just add me to the list of those who have appreciated your photos without thanking you. You've done a great job. Thanks

Junior Poster

Thanx for all the photos James as well as the ones with me in them.I really appreciated all you've done. GMAN

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eggbert
    KB- Just add me to the list of those who have appreciated your photos without thanking you. You've done a great job. Thanks
    Be sure to check my other postings in the future.

Veteran Poster

James.
    Thanks for the mammories, I mean memories ( I think that is what I meant, lol)
    I agree that you have helped to document a wonderful times in an often misunderstood subculture not only in NYC but across the country and the globe.
    Please post some of your music pics here so we can see what your up to.
    BYW, where to you apply to be accredited as a party photographer?
    Peace Bro

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Superman33
    Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    Klickbott, I see you posted your initial reason for leaving, with a photo of that girl Ashley(DSCF5583.JPG) beneath it. I think JWBL and several others stated her ego is out of control and even labeled as a "bytch".

I wonder if you were trying to say something, without actually saying it? LOL!
    Ashley is wonderful. It's not her!!!! I don't want to name names.It's some other or several gals that teed me off. Won't allow photos yet she allows others to photograph her. So what am i really? Just some really big nobody? Well..... if not for all the labor I spent that goes into making all the digital images look fantastic before they are uploaded for all to see,i feel offended.That's why I am not spending anymore time uploading. 2 pictures at a time is the minimum allowed on this website. It used to be 3. Even 3 takes time. If this website can do a bulk uplaod that would be fantastic.. I don't want to spend hours on end if i'm not appreiciated. I have other things to do.

You have no idea how important you will become as the years go on. You are chronicalling a very unique time in New York City Transgendered History. I think of when I see some of the old Sally's photos, I always grow nostalgic and wistful over those beauties, some of whom are now dead or are certainly not the beauties they were in their youth.

You have the advantage in that you've grown as a photographer - your composition and style have emerged - plus, you have gorgeous subjects to snap. One day all of your photos will be treasured even more than they are now. IN fact those very girls that you photograph now will be at the head of the line to covet those talismen of their youth.

You're doing important work - not just keeping us stroking, but capturing a very emphemeral time.

Well, if I get famous that'll be fantastic. I'm surprised not many of them know their photos are on this site.If this site shuts down for any reason will the party go on? Hmmmmm

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    James.
    Thanks for the mammories, I mean memories ( I think that is what I meant, lol)
    I agree that you have helped to document a wonderful times in an often misunderstood subculture not only in NYC but across the country and the globe.
    Please post some of your music pics here so we can see what your up to.
    BYW, where to you apply to be accredited as a party photographer?
    Peace Bro
    I would like to post my music stuff but this isn't the site for it.These pictures will live on forever as long as this site is on the web