Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KLIKKBOTT
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb43
    Klinkkbott;

Sorry to see you leave. I am one of many to not say thank you or acknowledge your photos and for that I appologize. I do love them and look forward to them....A very late THANK YOU!...
    It use to be a joy to photograph those lovely gals but some think they are all that.I get no respect. Without these photos the place would not be jumping.Allanah is the only exception.(The party Queen Goddess).She's ultra cool in my book; a diamond & a wonderful wonderful person. I will probably post more pictures of Allanah thru parties that took place a year or 2 ago. I've been an admirer of Allanah for more than 2 years. I got some really great poses,so watch out for them. For those who have been asking for the pixs I took, they are all here on this website.

James

It's ashame that some of the girls are legends in their own mind. I guarantee these same girls wouldn't be so smug and obnoxious at a so-called regular club, because attention from men or photographers would be validation of their beauty and true femininity. However, at the tranny club, they feel above the frey. I reminds me of a girl I went to junior high school with. She transferred from a big public elementary school and was cute, but not fine. However, since my school was a small parochial school with only 5 girls in my grade (7th), she received the lion's share of the attention from the boys (about 10 of us) and went from humble to extremely conceited by the end of the school year. She would only date the popular boys in 8th grade, as the 7th grade boys weren't good enough. I'm sure when she went to H.S, she got a huge dose of reality though. I mention this story because some of the TS's take the guys at the parties for granted and treat them as fodder, to line their pocket. Whereas, they'll go to a "regular" club to meet a so-called "real man", whom they'll respect and not expect to pay for their time. It reminds me of "some" of the black and latin girls from the inner city, I grew up with, who only are attracted to thugs or what white girls refer to as "bad boys", yet complain they can't find a good man. I see this type of mentality with some of the girls at the parties. I haven't been to a party in 2 years and feel it's a waste of time. I'm good looking guy, who works out and don't feel I have to trick money for a TS to spend time with me, when I can go home with 5 telephone numbers from GG's at a mainstream club and all of them are fine and/or have bangin bodies.

Anyway Klickbott, to echo a prior poster, thanks for all the photos you've posted thru the years. Especially, since I really don't care to go to the parties anymore in person. Allanah is using Youtube now, which I don't necessarily care for when viewing still photos vs. streaming video. When you full screen the pictures they lose their detail and color, whereas viewing them in the default small screen doesn't feel organic. I also miss the guys and girls commenting on the photos, as they are posted.

Good look with your future endeavors dude!

Junior Poster

Klickbott, I see you posted your initial reason for leaving, with a photo of that girl Ashley(DSCF5583.JPG) beneath it. I think JWBL and several others stated her ego is out of control and even labeled as a "bytch".

I wonder if you were trying to say something, without actually saying it? LOL!

Member Rookie Poster

No more Klikkbott ?
    We're more poor now...

I bow down in awe klikkbott

thanx for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pix

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    Klickbott, I see you posted your initial reason for leaving, with a photo of that girl Ashley(DSCF5583.JPG) beneath it. I think JWBL and several others stated her ego is out of control and even labeled as a "bytch".

I wonder if you were trying to say something, without actually saying it? LOL!
    Ashley is wonderful. It's not her!!!! I don't want to name names.It's some other or several gals that teed me off. Won't allow photos yet she allows others to photograph her. So what am i really? Just some really big nobody? Well..... if not for all the labor I spent that goes into making all the digital images look fantastic before they are uploaded for all to see,i feel offended.That's why I am not spending anymore time uploading. 2 pictures at a time is the minimum allowed on this website. It used to be 3. Even 3 takes time. If this website can do a bulk uplaod that would be fantastic.. I don't want to spend hours on end if i'm not appreiciated. I have other things to do.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    I bow down in awe klikkbott

thanx for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pix

Thanks!!! I may or may not post stuff.If not, you can always refelct on my past postings.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kornuto
    No more Klikkbott ?
    We're more poor now...
    no more for now. It all depends if i get any recognition.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by KLIKKBOTT
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb43
    Klinkkbott;

Sorry to see you leave. I am one of many to not say thank you or acknowledge your photos and for that I appologize. I do love them and look forward to them....A very late THANK YOU!...
    It use to be a joy to photograph those lovely gals but some think they are all that.I get no respect. Without these photos the place would not be jumping.Allanah is the only exception.(The party Queen Goddess).She's ultra cool in my book; a diamond & a wonderful wonderful person. I will probably post more pictures of Allanah thru parties that took place a year or 2 ago. I've been an admirer of Allanah for more than 2 years. I got some really great poses,so watch out for them. For those who have been asking for the pixs I took, they are all here on this website.

James

It's ashame that some of the girls are legends in their own mind. I guarantee these same girls wouldn't be so smug and obnoxious at a so-called regular club, because attention from men or photographers would be validation of their beauty and true femininity. However, at the tranny club, they feel above the frey. I reminds me of a girl I went to junior high school with. She transferred from a big public elementary school and was cute, but not fine. However, since my school was a small parochial school with only 5 girls in my grade (7th), she received the lion's share of the attention from the boys (about 10 of us) and went from humble to extremely conceited by the end of the school year. She would only date the popular boys in 8th grade, as the 7th grade boys weren't good enough. I'm sure when she went to H.S, she got a huge dose of reality though. I mention this story because some of the TS's take the guys at the parties for granted and treat them as fodder, to line their pocket. Whereas, they'll go to a "regular" club to meet a so-called "real man", whom they'll respect and not expect to pay for their time. It reminds me of "some" of the black and latin girls from the inner city, I grew up with, who only are attracted to thugs or what white girls refer to as "bad boys", yet complain they can't find a good man. I see this type of mentality with some of the girls at the parties. I haven't been to a party in 2 years and feel it's a waste of time. I'm good looking guy, who works out and don't feel I have to trick money for a TS to spend time with me, when I can go home with 5 telephone numbers from GG's at a mainstream club and all of them are fine and/or have bangin bodies.

Anyway Klickbott, to echo a prior poster, thanks for all the photos you've posted thru the years. Especially, since I really don't care to go to the parties anymore in person. Allanah is using Youtube now, which I don't necessarily care for when viewing still photos vs. streaming video. When you full screen the pictures they lose their detail and color, whereas viewing them in the default small screen doesn't feel organic. I also miss the guys and girls commenting on the photos, as they are posted.

Good look with your future endeavors dude!
    Thanks! What can i say! Damn if do & damn if you don't. I rathar spend my time photographing kick-ass rock bands!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Thank you for the pictures throughout the years James.

We will miss your camera at the events!\

xoxo

Allanah
    Thank you above everyone else. I've become a better photographer. You're absolute million. Not a 10 but a million. You go beyond a ten.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kornuto
    No more Klikkbott ?
    We're more poor now...
    There will be other photographers capturing the event. They might take better photos than me.