Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Date Rape?

Default Re: Date Rape?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore

They make it out to be they were asking for it...
    The best response to them is to ask if girls should then wear bhurkas to be safe from rape.

Quote Originally Posted by black&white

The best response to them is to ask if girls should then wear bhurkas to be safe from rape.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

dont read Christian messege boards in the first place

that would be my advice.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

If you ask for it, then it's not rape. Nobody asks to be raped and nobody dresses for it. Moreover, if you're a christian, it's a sin to give it even if she is asking for it.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

5 Star Poster

Two points:
    One - you know what might be fun is for us to all gang up on some of these mainstream sites and let them know who we are and educate them a bit.

Like that thing when the kicked the trans girl out of the dorms at Virgina Tech. These sites need 50 posts from TS's to give their homophobia a face.

Two - nobody deserves to be raped regardless of how they are dressed. Do some clothes make guys think you are "easy." Sure. That's a womans perrogative to tease a man with something he can't have. But when he takes it without asking it's stepping over the line.

It's like do those naked streetwalkers in Paris deserve to be raped because they are selling it on the street? Arrested for exposure maybe, raped no.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie
    (You can't rape the willing...)

Junior Poster

For me the way I dress and look sexy is bacause I want to and I dont mind men and women looking at my revealing clothes. Only women that are not secure of themselves or thier sexuallity dress up with revealing clothes and then act like a total bitch because a man was looking at her.

Professional Poster

That's so ridiculous and unfair, what a girl wears is entirely up to her, no different to a mans choice of clothing.

To say that because a girl has a short skirt on somehow gives reason and justice to these sick fucks in their actions is so wrong.

I hate rapists of any sort, it is such a selfish act, for the short sense of sick pleasure they achieve a whole life can be ruined, and also that persons family's too.

Sometimes religious people are so misguided and judgemental of things they them self choose not to do, like dress sexy in this case.

Any decent man can control himself around women, despite what they are wearing

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMagdi
    For me the way I dress and look sexy is bacause I want to and I dont mind men and women looking at my revealing clothes. Only women that are not secure of themselves or thier sexuallity dress up with revealing clothes and then act like a total bitch because a man was looking at her.
    Glad you said that. We got alot of chicks here that get so pissed off when one looks at them and checks them out, despite the fact they are dressed in teeny lil tops, tight jeans, short skirts and fuck-me heels.

You outta teach courses on this.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

While browsing a Christian forum this morning.

I noticed that a lot of men and women on there blame the girls for how they dress?

What's your opinion?
    Oh yes, you gotta love those christians. They will makeup just about anything so that their little sins are not their fault. They would also like to do such wonderful things as make abortion a crime, make birth control illigal, not allow teens to get birth control or vacinations that would keep them from getting STD's (because it would encourage sex among teens), Accuse everyone in the GLBT community of forcing the straight folks to commit hate crimes because of the deviant lifestyle that the GLBT community lives. The list goes on and on. In their little world, ignorance is such a wonderful wealth of knowledge.

nuff said

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.