Page 1 of 113 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Default Brenda salvagely attacks Mimi

it was horrible, during an arguement in the car on the way home from my show, Brenda beat mimi in the back seat of the car, and i watched in horror as Brenda banged Mimi's head into the door.. I called the police and we have to file a report. We took Mimi to the emergency room, she is ok. However Mimi has to make the next step, file the police report and move out. I told her to get her stuff out, and come stay in my house, she choose to stay at the apartment she shares with Brenda. I am really concerned for Mimi's safty, as Brenda actions were like a maniac. We need to confince Mimi to make that police report, for her own safety.

Gold Poster

Please tell me your joking?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Please tell me your joking?
    Very serious
    Mimi is with a friend Billy. I hope she makes the police report as violence is bad, but amongst eachother is worse.

Gold Poster

So brenda has the ability to transform into a head banging "maniac" but yet she let some guy rob her,something doesn't add up here or did brenda somehow thing mimi was responbile for her being robbed thus why she turned into a head banging "maniac".This whole thing is confusing .

Man this whole thing is confusing,so brenda has the ability to transform into a head banging "maniac" but yet she let some guy rob her,something doesn't add up here or did brenda somehow thing mimi was responbile for her being robbed thus why she turned into a head banging "maniac".This whole thing is confusing .
    No
    Brendas being robbed has nothing to do the the ongoing fued between Brenda and Mimi. It would get violent then dye down, today it reached a whole new level. I hope Mimi goes and gets the report. Brenda getting robbed and Brenda beating up Mim are 2 seperate incidents.

wow the saga continues....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Gold Poster

I'm sure brenda will tell her side so im not gonna jumpoed to conclusions but let me say that no one has the right to physically hurt another person unless they are hit themselve,so if brenda just attacked her she was wrong.

Silver Poster

Sorry to read this. I´m sure it wasn´t necessary to bang someone´s head against the door but every person is ready to use violence. What I´m getting at is that we should avoid to start a "witch-hunt" or something like this.

Silver Poster

I'm sure brenda will tell her side so im not gonna jumpoed to conclusions but let me say that no one has the right to physically hurt another person unless they are hit themselve,so if brenda just attacked her she was wrong.

i was in the car does any body want to hear my side ??? i'm sure alot of people will just love hearing that brenda beat me up

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique

i was in the car does any body want to hear my side ??? i'm sure alot of people will just love hearing that brenda beat me up

I don't think to many people would like to her anyone being beaten up,what actually happen?