Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic
    This thread got bumped back to the top again, I see....
    We got money on it now.
    Ah! I'll call my bookie!

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

Gold Poster

off topic..if any one is a gambler go to www.betfair.com

u make up ur own odds against other people....and there's a lot of stupid, drunk messes lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by mpcc2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mpcc2004
    I don't think I have ever seen anyone get owned as badly as Vanessa and Mimi have been owned by Crayons in this thread. Some of those posts were beyond hilarious.
    Who the fuck is Crayons? And what does HA have to do with real life, NOTHING, so you fags can say what you want, jokes on you bitches. A bunch of nameless, faceless loosers. Now step to me in the REAL world, if you are such a man. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Crayons is the one who has been owning you and Mimi on this thread. I never said this was real life. It is obviously just a forum. It seems like you are the one that needs to realize it is just a forum judging by your behavior including rants and name calling. And if anyone is a fag it is you. You are the man that gets paid to fuck other men. And its real easy to challenge people to step up to you on a forum. What a joke.
    Joke is on you bitches, I give a flying fuck what HA thinks of me! A bunck of loosers talking shit online, not one of you fags would ever say shit to me in the REAL world. A bunch of pussies. When you guys stop talking about me is when I will worry. I must be somebody, you bitches took 78 pages of posts to bash me, so jokes on you fools. Hahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahhahahah ahahahhaha

HAHAHAHAHA if anything the joke is on YOU, skinny horse looking black crack addict in a wig. JUST GROSS.

Default yep

Funny thing is Mimi and Brenda and I are over it, the loosers are keeping this shit going. We' just checking in for laughs now.

Gold Poster

Default Re: yep

Funny thing is Mimi and Brenda and I are over it, the loosers are keeping this shit going. We' just checking in for laughs now.
    the jokes on u...either ur a compulsive lier or the crack has imbalanced ur brain

what fun are u getting out of this??

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    the jokes on u...either ur a compulsive lier or the crack has imbalanced ur brain

The fact that your faggot ass responds to my every post. Thats fun, see a faggot try to read.

Gold Poster

The fact that your faggot ass responds to my every post. Thats fun, see a faggot try to read.
    haha and vice versa...the difference is im fucked from my accident whereas ur just an obsessive loser that pretends to come here just for a few laughs

What about all those boring threads u start, HA must mean more to u than a bit of fun....

Compulsive Liar

haha and vice versa...the difference is im fucked from my accident whereas ur just an obsessive loser that pretends to come here just for a few laughs

What about all those boring threads u start, HA must mean more to u than a bit of fun....

Compulsive Liar
    Be careful, that next accident may kill you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crown_small_138.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	141319  

Actually I'm on webcam: http://www.niteflirt.com/tsvanessa69
    so I can go back and forth all day, guys paying by the minute to see me laugh at your faggot ass.

Gold Poster

Be careful, that next accident may kill you!
    and ur next client may kill u, with HIV or whatever

..is it worth the risk for ur supper