Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I don't think I have ever seen anyone get owned as badly as Vanessa and Mimi have been owned by Crayons in this thread. Some of those posts were beyond hilarious.

festivus for the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by mpcc2004
    I don't think I have ever seen anyone get owned as badly as Vanessa and Mimi have been owned by Crayons in this thread. Some of those posts were beyond hilarious.
    Co-sign. I've been roaring with laughter at how one-sided this has been. Let this be a lesson: Never come to a battle of wits unarmed.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

SAVAGELY OWNED YOU MEAN HAHA!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2Kaiser
    SAVAGELY OWNED YOU MEAN HAHA!
    Don't you mean SALVAGELY? lol

Who the fuck is Crayons? And what does HA have to do with real life, NOTHING, so you fags can say what you want, jokes on you bitches. A bunch of nameless, faceless loosers. Now step to me in the REAL world, if you are such a man. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Who the fuck is Crayons? And what does HA have to do with real life, NOTHING, so you fags can say what you want, jokes on you bitches. A bunch of nameless, faceless loosers. Now step to me in the REAL world, if you are such a man. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Crayons is the one who has been owning you and Mimi on this thread. I never said this was real life. It is obviously just a forum. It seems like you are the one that needs to realize it is just a forum judging by your behavior including rants and name calling. And if anyone is a fag it is you. You are the man that gets paid to fuck other men. And its real easy to challenge people to step up to you on a forum. What a joke.

Gold Poster

funny u say that 76 pages down the line GOOD ONE

Rookie Poster

HAHAHAHAAHAHA you got owned, take it like a man!

You are the grossest black ghetto crack tranny on this website yet.

Who the fuck is Crayons?
    My guess is that Crayons is someone who is smart enough to know how to spell "savagely."

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Veteran Poster

You are such a small and simple man- with a small and simple mind. How long did it take you to formulate this retort? I can just picture you pacing back and forth and mumbling in a manish voice at how your attempts to degrade someone backfired and ended up making you look like a jackass. Where to go from here?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male