Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1127
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    You read all 113 pages? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    wow just got done reading all these posts would like to brig this thread back to life ... so breathe thread breathe

roflmao
    yes i most certainly did ... why do you ask ???

5 Star Poster

Am I supposed to be insulted by a comparison to Dr. Keyes? I know I don't look like him so the whole thing is quite condfusing. Oh yeah wait a minute the cock cravers in here like a TS to act like a dam idiot for their pleasure.

All I can say about Mimi is this... "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" (Rick James).

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by faggot monkey boy who has a deformed cock
    iam supposed to be insulted by a comparison to Dr. Keyes? I know I look like him so the whole thing is quite condfusing. Oh yeah wait a minute the cock cravers in here like a TS to act like a dam idiot for their pleasure.

yes you are you look just like him ... hairline , skin and all .... fucking norbit look alike ... when will you get a clue nerd ????
    and your in desperate need of a perm... and some guy on here made that reference to you not me i just posted it fag

condfusing what is that ????
    for someone who is book smart you sure spell horribly

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Am I supposed to be insulted by a comparison to Dr. Keyes? I know I don't look like him so the whole thing is quite condfusing. Oh yeah wait a minute the cock cravers in here like a TS to act like a dam idiot for their pleasure.

Hey dude, I can see you mustache CLEARLY in that new avaitar pic.
    Now you say Mimi does cocaine.
    Your an ass and an idiot naturally, imagine if u smoked weed like we do, somebody would have killed your faggot ass by now.
    Mimi does not do cocaine.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by an autogynophlie

All I can say about Mimi is this... "Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
    (Rick James)

sorry but your autistic jokes are not funny . you have no self awareness and we all know it so move .......

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Maybe Brenda/Hontis WILL appear. After all TS Dominic made it.
    As I so correctly stated, Hontis Farmer did NOT appear on black-t-girls as he said he would. He lies and I always catch him in his lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is pathetic.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Maybe Brenda/Hontis WILL appear. After all TS Dominic made it.
    As I so correctly stated, Hontis Farmer did NOT appear on black-t-girls as he said he would. He lies and I always catch him in his lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is pathetic.
    do you think that his disgusting genitals has anything to do with why he didn't make the cut on the worlds sleezyest web site has anything to go with it ???? i mean the site is called black tgirls not black deformed monsters ...
    or was it the fact that no one in their right mind would pay to see that shit after my little preview ??? i mean the faggot even had it on his geocites website that he would be making a "grand appearance " on the site and didn't even make the cut .

Junior Poster

Your an ass and an idiot naturally, imagine if u smoked weed like we do, somebody would have killed your faggot ass by now.
    Please everyone get this fucking shit straight. Mimi does not do cocaine. She's just on crack.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth

Please everyone get this fucking shit straight. Mimi does not do cocaine. She's just on crack.
    thank you for clearing that up you faceless pussy .

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    do you think that his disgusting genitals has anything to do with why he didn't make the cut on the worlds sleezyest web site has anything to go with it ???? i mean the site is called black tgirls not black deformed monsters ...
    or was it the fact that no one in their right mind would pay to see that shit after my little preview ??? i mean the faggot even had it on his geocites website that he would be making a "grand appearance " on the site and didn't even make the cut .
    Geocities?? Are u serious??? What smart intelligent college boy uses Geocities?? Whats the link to his site??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29_184.jpg 
Views:	790 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	165885   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28_926.jpg 
Views:	788 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	165886   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27_100.jpg 
Views:	790 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	165887