Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Gold Poster

The sad irony is that Los Angeles once had one of the best mass transit systems in the world ... they opted for cars and freeways to supplant it.

Good luck there, Laura, and don't forget to visit Peanuts this Friday! I have Friday and Saturday off this week, but I am way too broke to head up there. Shoot!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Rookie Poster

is there a website for peanuts?

there is no official site, but here is the site for the MC of the shows there

http://hometown.aol.com/vivaclub7969/

let me know if you will be there this Friday, so I can say hi

Felicia

Rookie Poster

i may try to goto tonight, not sure on the plans yet. are mondays very busy?

Monday are cool, more low key and less crowded than Fridays, with a more traditional drag style show, rather than the topless review.

I can't make it tonite, sorry. if you go, have fun and be sure to go to the Yukon Mining Company restaurant afterwards

Felicia

Rookie Poster

i may not make it tonight, was a hope at best, didn't make it out to a salon and had plans to get hair done today but shrug, maybe try in the morning to get out and about and find time for that.