View Poll Results: What do you really want?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • I just want the dick. Wigs and socks are OK by me

12 13.19%
  • I'm bisexual and don't mind who knows it so piss off you Scottish wind-up

22 24.18%
  • I just want gorjus wimmins and I don't care about a little extra weight

21 23.08%
  • It's just a fantasy so who cares. Gimme more pix NOW

24 26.37%
  • I AM a girl you idiot

12 13.19%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Silver Poster

It's just a fantasy so who cares. Gimme more pix NOW

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

i think everything in life starts as a fantasy and at some point you have to make it reality. i personally like beautiful things in all forms so i seek them out whenever i can. i like to keep an open mind because you never know what you want until you find it regardless of whats between their legs.

Veteran Poster

Any "straight" guy who said he wasn't turned on by the posted pics of Suzany would have to be lying. I guess it all comes down to what you'd want to do with her "cock". I don't think I've ever seen a T-girl in the flesh, and I'd have to travel hundreds of miles and pay to be with one (don't think that's going to happen), so I voted "fantasy". LMAO at the first option.

Junior Poster

Suzany is GORGEOUS!! Definetly bi here, always been. Prefer gurls lovely and hung, guys just hung.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I Love dick men or women it doesn't matter

but i wouldn't have sex with a man only a t-girl

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Any "straight" guy who said he wasn't turned on by the posted pics of Suzany would have to be lying. I guess it all comes down to what you'd want to do with her "cock". I don't think I've ever seen a T-girl in the flesh, and I'd have to travel hundreds of miles and pay to be with one (don't think that's going to happen), so I voted "fantasy". LMAO at the first option.
    I guess that's me too. I'm not traveling anywhere just to meet tgirls so unless I get lucky and see one in the street it'll just be a fantasy.