Junior Poster

Default The Ultimate Sexual Experience

I think I just discovered what would be the ultimate sexual experience for me.

Based on one of the earlier threads about why are you here on this board if you don't like dick, I discovered why I turned to t-girls, what I like about them and what I don't like. I like the anal pleasure that a t-girl is expert at giving, but I prefer a GG for other sexual stimulation.

So I think the ultimate experience would be a threesome with a GG and a t-girl. Me kissing and fucking the GG and the t-girl fucking me.

How about the rest of you out there? Thoughts? Anyone who has had this experience?

Reminds me of the Carmen Cruz scene in "Straight Guys Who Like Tranny Cock #3". Or at least I think it was #3...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Gold Poster

i'd prefer to be fucking a tgirl in her tight ass while a gg is feeding me grapes

Had a similar thing once.

I was in my late 20's

I had two young girls (one 18 and one 20)

We had a threesome and they both were the power hungry type. I was sub in that romp.

We all made out, three way, I gave them both oral and rimming pleasure until they released me of my duties.

Then one bent me over with a small vibrator in a harness and the othe rone was in front of me changing from doggie style (more rimming), to facing me and verbally trashing me while her friend gave it to me slow and easy.

That was pretty hot. But I could be the dom just as quick too. The funny thing was the 18 year old was the more experienced and knew exactly what she was doing.

p.s. it is of little matter, but one was black, one was hispanic and I am white. It was hot. I'd like to try a TG, GG, and me some day,

Professional Poster

I prefer fucking the tgirl while eating the GG's pussy.

Junior Poster

Wendy Williams did an awesome scene on ShemaleStrokers with a guy and his wife. It was hot.