Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

146 71.57%
  • No

58 28.43%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Wouldn't say i don't like them, but, i prefer homegrown.
    Yah, this is pretty much how I feel about them. Some gurls need them just to balance out their form, others 'need' them to boost their own self-esteem, some don't need them at all, but it's pointless to argue with them as it's their own body and choice.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Depends.

Variables such as the frame, size, proportions of the woman, and the
    implants that she chooses.

For me, I've been very happy with my results after the implants, I felt
    that it balanced me out.

Since I'm not in the industry I didn't go with with anything too large, or
    that would cause me back problems in years to come.

I had to vote "Yes", because they serve a purpose in some cases. There is absolutely nothing wrong with natural breasts, and IMO may be sexier than augmented breasts. However, if it will enhance the self esteem of the indiviual, implants may serve a purpose. The "out of character" installations I call "Bolt-Ons" can take augmentation to the extreme. I suppose it all depends on your motivation, ie., You want a 'Natural Look', as opposed to looking like a 'hooker'(nothing wrong with hookers, mind you...we all have a purpose).

As someone else has frequently said..."I'm just sayin'!!!!"

Oh, yea....What TJT said!!!!

Junior Poster

I love implants --- they serve to feminize a woman's frame, create a great silouhette, overall, far more shapely and attractive imho. I agree with Nicole that the type can make a huge difference and that it is very possible to get realistic feeling and looking implants. I think implants are far better than the real thing --- they never droop or sag as the girl gets older, they are always perfectly shaped (if done by a good surgeon), etc. Definitely something worth spending the money on.

Hooray for breasts and their implants!
    They may be fake, but I love the way they shake! (Al Bundy)
    Here's some good implant info from an appropriately named website:
    http://www.breastimplants.com/breast_implants.htm
    I prefer the look of the submuscular placement , but have never personally experienced them.

Not a huge breast guy, but good implants really do contribute to a nice feminine appearance. Conversely, a bad boob job is really hard on the eyes. Too many women cut corners and get work done that looks some guy from Bob's Bargain Basement Boobs did it with scissors and a spatula.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

Ok - so what's the concensus, should I or shouldn't I get "EE's"?

Maybe I should just get ONE. That way everyone will be happy...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Professional Poster

Dislike, I prefer everything natural, but I would accept them if I liked the person.

Professional Poster

I think it's just like GG's - it's best that they can grow "naturally", what they can, but some women have limitations of their bodies, and in that case, nothing's wrong with getting some help.

I do have to say that, on any woman, getting huge ones on a tiny frame looks ridiculous. I'm not one to normally say it, but if you're interested in getting big on top, get a few burgers at McDonalds and put on some weight, so that you get more 'curvy', all around, in addition to implants. Nothing's worse than looking like you've got two stretched balloons on your chest.

Pesonally i like real over implants anyday.