Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    One more thing to note is that you have come a looooong way since we last spoken, and you will just blossom even more. If you get FFS you may end up over animated, and some people just stand out even more after they get it done.

By your Avitar picture the shape of your forehead is good, maybe lower your hairline and you are all set

I do not believe everyone needs FFS, some adjustments maybe but not complete FFS...
    I totally agree with Danielle. By the way Danielle, you are one of the girls I admire when it comes to surgeries decisions that you have made. Very smart move for you! I don't think all transwomen needs the complete FFS surgery. Same as Danielle's point of view about looking animated....I don't want to look animated or cartoonish or just have that "surge look". I mean beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But in my case, I do believe in inner beauty...if your beautiful from the inside, it shows from the outside. As much as I hate some parts of my face. Hopefully I will do the right procedures to make me look as natural as I can even through the means of surgery. I haven't done anything to my face yet just like Nicole Dupree. But I am actually thinking of getting the same procedures as her. Brow shaving and lifting. I think these procedures alone will help me go to the more feminine features that I am wanting for a long time. Also I would love to have Jawline softening and cheek implants! hahaha! Very vain! But going back to Nicole's topic abut her getiing it done, im my opinion Nicole (judging from your pics here in hungangels)....I think that you already have the feminine features bu i think brow shaving and lifting and forehead lowering would do a great deal for your transition. In my country girls can't afford these procedures so they usually do collagen on the brow bridge and brow bone to soften the face and also they put it in the cheeks where there is the "sunken" look. It's relatively cheap and very safe for your face...since we have the natural collagen in our face the moment we we're born. Just my thoughts!

Veteran Poster

Gia,
    YOu are smoking really good crack girl! LOLOLOL
    You honestly mean to tell me that you look at yourself in the mirror and see something wrong witht that gorgeous face? OMG!

I think you are soooooo pretty, but hey... You are right... It's how you see yourself and how you want to feel that matters

Love your look

Yes Gia is very pretty. Danielle I think your mug is beat now and I couldnt imagine you making anymore adjustments.

Afer postponing surgery a year to get business back on track, move, and some family issues. I have my brow shave/lift, hairline, 2nd nose job, and bocal fat removal scheduled for March.

FINALLY!!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Gia,
    YOu are smoking really good crack girl! LOLOLOL
    You honestly mean to tell me that you look at yourself in the mirror and see something wrong witht that gorgeous face? OMG!

I think you are soooooo pretty, but hey... You are right... It's how you see yourself and how you want to feel that matters

Love your look
    Thank you for yor kid words again Danielle. I'm very happy for you with all the SRS and everything. I hope I can get mine done as soon as I can. Hope is well with you and best wishes for everything you do in life!

Gia

Junior Poster

wow Gia you look really hot in ur avatar babae

Veteran Poster

Doesn't she? I would cheat on my lesbian lover Vicki for her anytime. Maybe when you get your SRS we can be lesbian lovers and bring guys home from the club as toys LOLOLOLOL

Congrats Wendy, haven't talked to you since you yelled at me...LOL... Hope everything is a bit smoother for you now and the storm has passed

Default hmm

Life couldnt be better! Yea I think we both got caught up in each others own storms LOL But its sunny and a beautiful life, right?

Ok back to brow bones and eye lids LOL

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

As far as the pain discussion is concerened- I experienced absolutely no pain from my forehead reduction and scalp advancement. The only semi uncomfortable part was the removal of the staples.

A face lift was much more intense- the jaw and chin was far the worst pain and recovery. Oh and lipo- that felt like I had been stabbed with a knife over and over again.

Nose never hurt- and never did the 6 sets of implants or breast lifts. ANd most of my surgeries have been pretty painless.

I think the pain of the years of electrolysis combined definately outweighs any of the surgical pain.

And I certainly do not have a high threshold for pain but the truth is that pain varies from person to person and that a lot of stuff does not hurt as much as you think it does afterwards.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

5 Star Poster

What I really fear is not pain but complications and scarring. I have the luck of the irish lately. With that I would probably be the one who goes for breast and ends up with craters in my chest.

Seriously so many things can go wrong.

Veteran Poster

Allanah,
    I had the same experience. My Lift hurt on the Jaw and cheeks, and the staples I was crying. And lipo was the worst EVER, followed pretty close by my octoplasty.