Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    By the way, and without singling anyone out, I can't really understand TS who say that they are worried about surgical pain. Hello? Is the quality of life improvement that one experiences from going through sometimes painful surgery not worth it? My recovery time was maybe a week and a half and I was walking around Thailand with Thai men saying "beeeeeeeeautiful" (true story swear to God). If you were born a man, and transition after 18, true feminine beauty costs money. Period. Hormones are not going to do it.

Before my first surgeries, in public I would get gawked at, laughed at, whispered about... and this was when I was 5'7 130# and I got tons of positive attention/feedback from sisters and men the transgender community. While I admire all transsexual women for their bravery. I don't know how some girls do it. I could never have lived that way long term. I would have been back living as a boy in shame.
    If that makes me not a real TS, I guess it does. I may be a crazy TS (per medical community standards), but I am not irrational.

Giggle - "without being singled out..." A week and a half of face pain? Ouchy!

Maybe if I was younger, or if I ran into a lot of "whispers" or didn't get migraines it would be a different story. But I wear bangs anyway, and if someone doesn't like my looks they have a choice of not dating me or kissing my a...

But absolutely for many people it makes sense.

I am going to do something about my lips, either a lift or some kind of filler and a lower face and neck lift so I can still be "37" when I reach 50. Maybe a treachea shave if it shows after a lift but it doesn't now unless I til my head way back.

I can't imagine anyone gawking at you though Vickki unless it was some guy wanting to jump your bones.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    Odd, I have chronic migraines and I have found that it gives me a higher tolerance for most pain, including on my head than what most people have.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    I paid US$4200 for brow bone, chettawut raised his prices recently though.
    I don't get it. You just posted that you were doing it in March. I was actually very moved by your post. Did you pay in advance? Nicely played. Good luck.

I would be doing brow bone shaving/breast implants next march with Dr. Chettawut, wish me luck lol. Cool most likely I would either become a prostitute or commit suicide when my family can't take it anymore, oh well, part and parcel of being a trans.
    BTW the reason that foreign surgeons are raising their prices is illustrated below. THE US DOLLAR IS CRASHING!!!!. Rod la Rod is cashing in. Pay for your surgeries now in US dollars.

FREE INVESTMENT ADVICE FOR ALL TRANNIES!!! PM me for more info.

It's just my way of giving back to the community.
    I paid in advance, why were you moved by my post?
    I was moved by the part about becoming a prostitute and suicide. Were you serious or do you just have a dry wit?

Btw I have a position in the Singapore stock index ETF. It is up over 100% in the last 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    I think that temporary physical pain and/or other peoples' opinions are not good enough reasons to avoid any surgery which will improve the quality of your life as a woman. I mean, let's face it; "beauty is pain". Besides, there is plenty of lingering emotional pain involved in transitioning as it is. And I don't care who likes or doesn't like how I look. Because if that was an issue, I could have avoided transitioning altogether. But if you're truly content with what you see in mirror, you'd be wasting your time and money by going under the knife.
    agreed the pain I feel tonight and the pain felt during the first week makes up for everything when I look in the mirror.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Oh and honestly the face surgery was a breeze I don't feel a thing of pain from my face. IT'S THE BREAST THAT HURT!!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

Here is my input.

When I was 22 I had my cheeks pumped, lips and chin. This past June I corrected alot of it with a good surgeon who was able to handle silicone. It was hard to find but I am pleased with my lift and bileteral chin implant because his opinion is that my chin was too pointy.

I oped not to have anything done to my brow bone. Instead I had hair graphs which in cunjunction with:

Lift
    Octoplasty ( ears )
    Chin inplants

Ran me $ 12,500

I didn't wanna look like someone else. My concern was to look in the mirror and not recognize the person I was used to seeing. I just didn't want to go too drastic. And my concerns were adressed without major surgery. But I think first you have to look in the mirror and know that you are a gorgeous person. You gotta say it and believe it, then you will have a clear picture of what you trully need vers what you think people need from you so that they can accept you as a trans woman.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    IT'S THE BREAST THAT HURT!!

Noooooooo.......

Oh well, no pain, no gain...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

Well, I used to be the same way about the " wispers ". Even now when people laugh I think they are laughing at me, and even if they are who cares anyway... they are the assholes and I am living my life the way that makes me happy. I can understand where you are coming from, I grew out of the " paranoid " brain pattern for most part, but it all comes with time I guess - Ohhh and lots of money on therapy.

I am not against surgery at all - Just adding my view on things.

Instead of looking at my forehead like I hated it, I just started to let go of that feeling that consumed me when I looked in the mirror. No one needs to do that at all. We are all different and a lovely unique woman like yourself should focus on just that - your uniqueness! Fuck the haters ! lol

Veteran Poster

One more thing to note is that you have come a looooong way since we last spoken, and you will just blossom even more. If you get FFS you may end up over animated, and some people just stand out even more after they get it done.

By your Avitar picture the shape of your forehead is good, maybe lower your hairline and you are all set

I do not believe everyone needs FFS, some adjustments maybe but not complete FFS...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod

I was moved by the part about becoming a prostitute and suicide. Were you serious or do you just have a dry wit?

Btw I have a position in the Singapore stock index ETF. It is up over 100% in the last 2 years.
    oh, I thought that many if not most ts go through that, besides, I'm pretty sure many other ts are having it much worse than me.

What's Singapore stock index ETF, sorry I don't really know much about such things.

Veteran Poster

I am still trying to find that perfect tatoo person LOL ! Missed you too girl. You know I love your honesty and your uniqueness is what sets you appart.
    I emailed Katt Von Dee from LA ink but her shop is near here so I think I will just stop by and ask.
    I will get one now and then one when I get back from Overseas on the back of my neck that says " Made in Thailand "... What do you think of that bioootch??? How about them apples?

Here is a horrid picture of me after the procedure. My baby hair is still growing in the front ofcorse but I am happy with the results. This is a non glam pic of me just hanggin at home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	five_head_sm_201.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	140728