Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

here's a bump to the top for you

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Default Hmm

I got pumped along the browbone and in the space between the nose and forhead,, where men have that"dent" when you look at their side profile, thus softening the heavy browbone look. also some , very little pumping on the actual forehead to make it appear rounder instead of flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    This place just got an avalanche of posts pertaining to cock, tits, and ass. Yet the first Transatlantic Transsexual Arm Wrestling Championship. and my brow shave thread are going down for the count on page 3. Therefore I am bumping both threads.
    I only just caught this (And will bump for a friend), but jeez! I don't even want to think about this stuff.

More power to you, gurls. I have enough trouble sniffing shirts in the morning before I got to work. :P

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    This place just got an avalanche of posts pertaining to cock, tits, and ass. Yet the first Transatlantic Transsexual Arm Wrestling Championship. and my brow shave thread are going down for the count on page 3. Therefore I am bumping both threads.
    I have met 2 women face to face who have had the full works with Dr. O. The cost is 30K +. Their websites are listed below.You can judge for yourself. I think that not many younger transitioners go to Dr. O because of the cost. A couple younger FFS girls are listed below. One from Dr. O, one from Dr. Z. It is massive and major surgery and it has a profound effect. There is a lot of online info about FFS. Google; facial feminization

http://www.beginninglife.com/FFS.htm

http://members.aol.com/karaflynntg/index2.html

http://soylentmean.livejournal.com/33693.html

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/~mirror/FFS/LynnsFFS.html

http://www.annelawrence.com/twr/

5 Star Poster

I haven't done either and have no intention of it. Particularly after watching an episode of DR90210 where Dr. Alter did a brow shave on this t-girl.

They make a half moon cut from above one ear to the other, fold your forehead over your face, grind the brow bone flat, blow out the dust, stretch it back in place and staple you up.

I can't imagine what the post op pain must be like after having the top of your head split in half and your forehead ground down like a wooden floor, but having suffered from migraines for years I can promise I won't be subjecting myself to any unnecessary head trauma.

However for those tougher than I... I personally know several girls who have had brow shaves in Thailand by Dr. Chettewhut and they all look great. I also know a girl here in SD who recently had one be Dr. Osterhouser in SF and she looks great too.

Have fun... and get plenty of Vicodin.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

What you girls have to go through, just because nature fucked up, is unbelievable!!!

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I have plans for my ffs surgery next yr

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    And...you need to do that, because....? (Just askin')

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    And...you need to do that, because....? (Just askin')
    my nose, jaw, forhead, trachea shave brow lift... I dont like my face, still looks male to me

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Hey Sweetie

Here is some advice from me.

When I was much younger and started my transition- I wanted a lot of surgeries that a lot of surgeons told me were not possible- like a brow shave and chin and jaw reduction.

This was before the internet was available and the wealth of knowledge that now exists .

This was 12 years ago- back then, you just relied upon refferences from a girl you knew from a doctor she went to. There was no FFS support groups, or the networks there are now.

I did a lot of surgery that a doctor told me to do to feminize my face that did not. One of them was a direct brow lift that left bad scars.

I have had to have a lot of corrective surgeries from those early surgeries.

A brow lift will NEVER substitute for a forehard reduction.

If you want the best brow work, Dr. O is really the ONE. I went to Dr Lesesne in NYC and he did a pretty good job considering for 5k but Dr O will give the best looking forehead without a doubt..

I do plan to go bacl to Dr.O to do retouched on it. I was not satisfied with my jaw or chin from him but I think his foreheads are amazing.

Nearly every transsexuals that has gone through puberty as male requires FFS- especially in the forehead. Very few have the brow bones or orbital rims of a woman naturally.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr